Haizaki Ryouhei × Tsundere Reader

Requested by Azaka-Okaru

Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy!

.  .  . 🌼 .  .  .

You change the song playing on your ears while you are walking home from school. The sun sinking further down the sky in a magnificent orange, reddish show.

You don't exactly pay attention to anything happening around as your mind dwells into the lyrics.

But before you could take the next step, your vision suddenly turns dark and a familiar scent surrounds you.

"Going home alone? How cruel of you not to wait for me when I told you to." The voice is barely louder than the music in your ears. So, you have to take your earphones off in order to hear him better.

"You can always catch up." You simple answer Haizaki, whose grin widens at your response.

"Well, you know me well then, but at least be more gentle with my feelings." He puts his arm around your shoulders with a fake dramatic tone, "Let's keep going." He gently urges you two to keep walking. However, you quickly become flustered at the display of affection from him.

"T-Take your arm off." You strictly say with a blush. You could swear a flash of hurt flashes through Haizaki's eyes before they turn into a teasing gaze.

"Why? Am I not allowed to be close to my own girlfriend?" He pushes your buttons even further, which causes in a deeper shade of blush to cross your cheeks.

"Shut up." You mumble before gulping to ease the tightness of your throat, hoping that it will go unnoticed by the guy next to you.

His laughter roars in the empty street before he accomplies and lets go of your shoulders.

A sudden wave of guilt attacks your heart, and a new longing for his touch replaces the embarrassment of it.

"P-People can see. I don't..." You attempt to explain your reasons, but words get caught in your throat as your mind turns blank.

"It's alright. I understand." Haizaki's answer lightens your heart, and you turn to look at him with slightly glassy eyes. Feeling relieved by the found smile on his lips, you finally let a warm smile grace your lips.

You move closer to where he is walking, and the only way to display your affection is by occasionally bumping shoulders with gentle care.

.  .  . 🌼 .  .  .

Hey guys!

I hope you are all doing well! I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this request, thank you once again for requesting!

If you have enjoyed, please leave a vote and a comment. I'd sincerely appreciate it!

Stay safe and see ya!