Shindou Takuto × Jealous Reader : No Need To Be Jealous

(This was requested by BentheHop)

Your POV :

It was a typical day in the inazuma HQ.

You were sitting with the other managers and watching Shindou and the other boys practice when a girl suddenly appeared next to you.

"Hellooo!" A girl with black hair tied up in a bun greeted, you couldn't miss who she was.

"Oh hello Okatsu, what are you doing here?" Akane asked with a hint of curiosity, the other girl smiled and looked at the boys who were playing.

"I couldn't resist my will to see Shindou-san again, so I thought of visiting him." She said and gave a sweet smile which you did not find sweet at all.

You and Shindou had been dating for a long time, and this girl had just thrown your relationship under the bus.

"As you see, Shindou is busy now, you can go back." You replied harshly, which made their jaws drop. The other managers had never heard you talk like that.

"Please have a seat, Okatsu, (Y/n) is having a bad day." It was your turn to look surprised at Akane who just smiled sweetly at you. You pouted and turned your focus back to the boys in front of you.

The day went by with Okatsu flirting and trying to get Shindou's attention. He obviously looked uncomfortable but she still was not willing to give up.

"I had enough." You murmured as you stormed out the mess hall where everyone was having lunch, it made you receive stares and eyes of curiosity and confusion, but a pair of brown eyes held worry in them.

You stormed through the corridors to outside the building where you stood, took a deep breath and exhaled loudly.

"(Y/n)?" You heard footsteps and a familiar voice called your name.

You turned around.

"Shindou..." You looked at him as you felt your chest tighten and you eyes water.

"What's wrong?!" He asked as he hurried to wrap you in his arms.

"I don't like the way she is trying to approach you, I hate it." You mumbled, feeling more tears run down your face. He titled his head a little then took your face off his chest and into his palms to wipe your salty tears with a smile.

"I'm not interested in her, you are the only one for me." He reassured and gave you a peck on the lips, which made you smile and move to hug him, gripping his shirt from behind.

"No need to be jealous, my queen." he said, patting your head.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you have enjoyed this story, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Stay safe.

See ya!