How You Help Them Through Bad Mood

. . . 🌼 . . .

🖐Endou🖐

He would pass his time in the pitch, training till night without a break. There, you notice his bad mood and you decide to help him, you go to the pitch as well and take the football, shooting it towards him which he didn't find any difficulty on catching it. He will be surprised by your presence, but it always lightens up his mood, he accepts playing with you a little, thus his mood goes back to normal.

×  ×  ×

Fubuki

Whenever he is depressed or sad he would come to your dorm without any spoken words, you always know what that means so you let him in and he puts his head on you lap as you stroke his grey almost white hair, till his mood is back to normal.

What a wonderful girlfriend he has.

×  ×  ×

🔥Gouenji🔥

He would ignore everyone including you, but he can't help the feeling.
You would always try to see what's wrong with him, but after a few days he will come to you and apologize for his behavior before telling you what was bothering him while you listen carefully to him.

×  ×  ×

🖤Fudou🖤

He will be in the forest either training around the trees or sitting on a tree gazing at the view in front of him, when you find him in this situation, you will call him before he smiles a sad yet genuine smile, he helps you up the tree then tells you the matter, after that, you guys cuddle on that tree just enjoying the view.

Romantic, isn't it?

×  ×  ×

💕Hiroto💕

He goes to the roof and just stand there doing nothing but staring at the sky, then suddenly you show up and hug him from behind, he closes his eyes as they soften then a smile brightens his face.

No words were needed to be spoken.

×  ×  ×

🌬Kazemaru🌬

He loves the wind and whenever he is sad, the wind is like heaven for him.
He will take a walk all around the place, admiring the sound and the touch of the wind. In those moments, you are searching for him, and you eventually find him in the garden standing with his hand in his suit pockets while the wind is playing with his blue hair, then he will show you something out his character and only in front of you, his tears.

×  ×  ×

🌊Tsunami🌊

He locks himself in his dorm, letting no one inside and refusing any help. Everyone is worried about him so they refuge to you as his girlfriend, you definitely accept and go to help, you would keep knocking on his door till he opens it, letting you inside to talk about the problem.

×  ×  ×

🕊Afuro🕊

You notice Afuro's focus is lower, he always overthinks when it comes to anxiety or stress, you will be by his side and help him with his problems.

He is always thankful for his angel.

×  ×  ×

🐧Kidou🐧

Kidou will come for one of the most important people in his life when he is sad. You and Haruna, his sister, but most of the time it is you, he will come late at night knocking at your door, you let him in and then you cuddle a little on your bed while reassuring him that everything is going to be okay before both of you drift into a deep peaceful slumber in one another's embrace.

×  ×  ×

👽Midorikawa👽

He is in his dorm most of the time, when his friends come to ask him how he is doing, he will always answer them by 'I'm fine' and 'don't worry about me'. You, however, know he isn't. Thus, with your determination, you go to his dorm and insist on opening up and telling you what is wrong with him. He, at first, refuses but after mere minutes, he would open the door and let all his problems out of his mind.

×  ×  ×

💙Suzuno💙

Not like the others, he will be in his usual self at day but when the courses end along with the training, he would be staring at the ceiling in his room with the lights off, you enter his room quietly and walk towards him before climbing the bed beside him and hug each other while he kisses the top of your head from time to time.

You understand him as if you could read his mind which he is grateful for.

×  ×  ×

🔥Nagumo🔥

Mostly like Suzuno but he will show a sign of discomfort that allows you to know that something isn't right with him, you decide to help him even if he denies it. He, then, gives up and let you help him throughout his bad mood.

×  ×  ×

🗡Fideo🗡

The Italien soccor player isn't difficult to discover his bad mood, and luckily he doesn't deny it nor refuse your help.

×  ×  ×

🐧Sakuma🐧

He will be tensed each time someone talks to him and he would be unable to focus on his work nor his training, you notice his sudden behavior and immediately understand the meaning out of it. Thus, you end up trying to cheer him up and you successfully achieve your goal.

×  ×  ×

🐯Toramaru🐯

He is kind and sweet but when it comes to bad mood, he definitely isn't.
He will be mean but not with his consciousness, he will be mad at himself if he ends up hurting you by his harsh words, you truly understand the situation he is going through and decide to help him each time he feels this way.

×  ×  ×

🌸Tachimukai🌸

He is distant away the others but not as much as you, he doesn't mind your accompany around him and eventually, you end up cheering him up without your knowledge.

. . . 🌼 . . .

×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  × 

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote and let a comment.

See ya!