Nosaka Yuuma × Innocent Reader : The Day He Confessed

(Requested by Austere_Grim)

. . . 🌼 . . .

You were walking through the corridor with your friends when you spotted Nosaka Yuuma hanging out with his friends, you couldn't hide the blush in your face as he looked towards you. He smiled and waved at you and so you did, but quickly hid your face as soon as he had turned back to his friends.

"Finding a hard time dealing with your uncontrollable feelings?" Your best friend teased you as you were still hiding your face with your hands, blushing.

"Shush," you mumbled. You were loved by everyone because you were so innocent and you couldn't hurt anyone, you helped whoever needed help without waiting to receive something in return.

"(Y/n)'s head became a tomato! She is falling in love with Nosaka!" Your best friend kept messing around as you grew more and more embarrassed.

"N-N-No! Stop it!" You shouted in embarrassment.

"Hey (Y/n)." Suddenly you heard someone behind you, you turned around and saw Nosaka looking at you, and you immediately cleared your throat and smiled at him.

"H-Hey Nosaka."

"I was wondering if you were going to come and watch our practicing."

"Y-Yeah sure."

"Alright, I'll see you later then." Nosaka smiled and walked away as you watched him disappear far away.

. . . . . . . Time skip to practicing time

You had arrived half an hour ago and you were welcome by the managers and the players. Seemed like Nosaka told them about you. You blushed at that thought and continued watching the players practicing, of course your eyes couldn't leave Nosaka's face for the whole time.

It was evening, and everyone was getting ready to leave when Nosaka walked towards you and started talking with you, he definitely noticed the blush upon your face.

"Tell me (Y/n), have you ever played soccer before?" Nosaka asked you and you stared at him, shaking your head.

"Want to try?" He took the ball in his hands and gave it to you, you were hesitant but you didn't refuse eventually.

You placed the ball on the ground and kicked it towards Nosaka as he caught it with his foot and threw it back to you, you started enjoying playing with him. Therefore, you started laughing more and felt happier, suddenly you were about to kick the ball when you tripped and fell on the ground.

You sat up rubbing your butt as Nosaka came to you, smiling and extending his hand for you. (AU: as like the image above)  You gladly accepted it, he pulled you up but he didn't let go of your hand and kept staring down at you. You were confused and were about to ask him, but before you could, he kissed you right on the lips. You were shocked.

Your heart pounded in your chest and your legs felt weak, you eventually gave and started kissing him back.

He pulled away and looked at you, placing one hand on your cheek while admiring your eyes.

"I know about your feelings for me, I have noticed them for a while now, and I confess that I have the same feelings for you as well," Nosaka looked seriously into your eyes, but you could see him a little bit nervous, you smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Suddenly, you closed your eyes, took a big breath and shouted to him.

"I-I love you!" you kept your eyes closed, feeling your cheeks burning. After that you had opened your eyes, you saw Nosaka blinking a few minutes before he started chuckling.

"You know, that's why I have fallen for you, you are so cute and innocent." He hugged you and you hesitantly return the embrace.

It was one of the happiest moments of your life.

The day your future husband confessed ;).

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys !

I hope you guys are doing well, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!