Chapter 1

-Story Start-

A hooded boy sat by the window in a airplane, minding his business before a phone call happened which he ignored, then went to message which he look into.

''Hello Isaiah. This is Professor Cerise trying to reach you. I was hoping to ask if you are alright with taking a research tour to Unova without a Pokemon, just to let you know the bag I provided for you on your visit to the newly formed Reversal Mountain contains Poke-Balls, including that of Great, Ultra, Dusk and Net to increase your odds of catching Pokemon since Reversal Mountain is home to many Fire-Types and Undella Town is famous for Water-Types, if there is any question, please give a call.'' 

The revealed Isaiah scoffed a bit before putting on a video of something to kill time since he's nearly arriving in Unova.

''For real. I don't need the help of anyone.''

Isaiah spent the rest of the duration watching a video on his phone.

It was the battle that still has people talking to this day.

It was needed notes and something quite interesting, considering a certain Asshat took on this trainer.

Not long after his victory in the Sinnoh League, the mysterious trainer who had a Darkrai and a Latios challenged the Elite Four and easily overwhelm his way to Cynthia.

He thought about the certain Asshat who was the only trainer who ''defeated'' Darkrai.

This is the same trainer he heard lost to a rookie trainer in Unova with the same Pikachu not long after tying with Latios.

Anyways, Cynthia had a game plan going against Tobias and after a long hard battle, her Togekiss and Lucario managed to block Darkrai's Dark Void that Tobias typically spammed, without it, all he was left with was Dark Pulse and Ice Beam, still managing to input damage before falling, becoming the first time Tobias losing his Pokemon without knocking out a single  Pokemon.

Next came Latios and Cynthia immediately switched to Spiritomb, surprisingly Latios despite its two main attacks weren't effective still managed to put up a massive fight before Latios fell.

No surprise, his 3rd Pokemon turned out to be a Zapdos which automatically knocked out Spiritomb but out of some cheese, it was knocked out when Spiritomb used Destiny Bond before it was defeated.

It was at the moment Tobias turned a much more different demeanor, he lost his casual calm expression and he turned much serious in battle because it was the turn around is what threw everyone off guard.

His 4th Pokemon was an Entei that took out her Milotic and Cynthia attempted to try Garchomp but he forcibly made her switch Pokemon with Roar, resulting in the loss of her Lucario, Togekiss and Roserade all continuously before falling to Garchomp who was the only Pokemon left for Cynthia while Tobias still had 2 left.

Each of Cynthia's lost after Milotic came quickly.

His 5th Pokemon turned out to be a Landorus in its Therian Forme.

Despite Mega-Evolving, her Garchomp was taken down right away.

Tobias destroyed her.

She may have came prepared for Darkrai and Latios, and Spiritomb to take out whatever 3rd mon he has if it was another Legendary.

He clearly was holding back the few first battles seeing how Entei and Landorus battled, thus breaking Cynthia's unbeatable record though many can argue him using Legendary Pokemon was cheap.

It has been over 3-4 years since the battle and you may think Tobias stayed the Champion.

Nope, he lasted only a day as the Champion before stepping down for unknown reasons and vanished from the public where many tried seeking him out but his sightings were fade.