Chapter 18

Isaiah stared at Brock's first choice.

It was the Graveler he used to collapse the ceilings.

''Go Ivysaur!'' He threw out the obvious choice here.

''Lets begin. You may have the first move!'' 

''Of course. Ivysaur, use Razor Leaf! Take it out! It should be 4 times weak!'' Isaiah ordered.

Ivysaur shot its sharp barrages of leaves which Brock anticipated.

''Graveler! Stop them with Stone Edge!''

Graveler stomped the ground, summoning the glowing blue pillar of sharp rock, stopping the Razor Leaf which the attack continued.

''Dodge!"

Ivysaur hopped out of the way of the attack and charged towards Graveler.

''Razor Leaf again!'' 

''Rollout.'' 

Graveler curled and spun itself at a rapid speed, taking the Razor Leaf before connecting with Ivysaur, knocking it back but the spinning hasn't stopped as Graveler who was racing around the field turned its attention back to Ivysaur who didn't get a chance to recover before getting hit again except she look like she took more damage.

''What the hell? Gr! Sleep Powder!'' 

Brock smirked.

''Take more caution of your decisions.'' This confused Isaiah as Graveler for the 3rd time race towards Ivysaur at a much faster speed.

Ivysaur let out a blue cloud of powder towards Graveler who instead with the momentum it had and its rapid speed leaving debris skidding, blowing away the Sleep Powder much to Isaiah's shock before it connected with more power that Ivysaur was sent to Isaiah's feet but still conscious yet badly hurt.

''It's fast! It's getting stronger!'' 

''That's Rollout. A 5-time attack that will continue until it either misses or the final Rollout hits, every connection increases its strength.'' Brock explained, leaving Isaiah gritting his teeth.

''It's getting faster! Wait....Ivysaur! Synthesis!'' Isaiah ordered.

Ivysaur yelled out as she gathered sunlight, rather weak since there was no natural sunlight within the gym area as Graveler appeared with its 4th Rollout, connecting with Ivysaur who was sent flying in the air before falling over hard against a rock.

Ivysaur was on the brink of fading out but the Synthesis is what helped.

''Use Sunny Day!'' 

Ivysaur shot a bright light of energy from her bulb, enveloping the ceiling of the field which brightened the field and intensified the heat.

''Finish it Graveler! Rollout!'' 

Graveler on its final Rollout was mere inches from striking Ivysaur which Isaiah with a sweat yelled.

''Dodge!'' 

Instantly in a blink of an eye, Ivysaur vanished before Graveler crashed into the boulder, dodging it, making Brock gasp in shock as Ivysaur instantly appeared in front of Isaiah.

''Synthesis!'' 

''Graveler! Don't let it! Hurry, get in close with Rollout!'' 

Graveler lunged into the air, about to slam onto Ivysaur but the damage that Ivysaur endured from the 4th Rollout was instantly gone.

''Solar Beam!'' 

''Graveler! Dodge it!"

It was too late for Graveler to dodge as Ivysaur instantly absorbed the energy and fired a point blank Solar Beam, enveloping Graveler in an explosion.