Chapter 43

Title: First Grand Trial and Farewell Alola.

-Chapter Start-

''They can sure eat.'' Acerola smiled at the happy looks of Ivysaur and Chandelure who Acerola quite had a fascination with.

They don't live in Alola so this was the first time she is really seeing one and it being shiny is a bonus.

Krokorok was eating but quietly, she had somewhat of a smile.

Isaiah quietly eyed her.

She was so different compared to how she really is.

''That Spirit Break was too much for her to handle that it literally shattered her confidence but the effects aren't permanent but I rather have her normal.'' Isaiah thought as he fed Zigzagoon who was psyched as usual.

Aerodactyl and Dragonite were sent back home.

Golurk was present and it didn't even need to eat.

It is an eternal Pokemon who has been around since ancient times.

It was sitting vigilant behind the girls and Heatran was eating as well.

''I can't believe you have such rare Pokemon! A Shiny Chandelure? A giant Golurk? A large but different Aerodactyl in appearance, Dragonite and a Legendary Pokemon! You are quite the collector!'' 

''Just coincidences that happen.'' Isaiah answered truthfully.

''You sure lucky, are you a Pokemon Collector? A professor's assistant? You did say you live in a lab with a professor. Reminds me a lot like someone I know named Ash.'' Acerola giggled.

Isaiah's eyes twitched over that name.

Just how is he running into people....oh yeah, he must have took on the Island Challenge knowing him.

''He used to live with Professor Kukui in Melemele Island. That man is actually the one who created Alola's League, the organizer.'' Acerola explained.

She heard a snicker from Isaiah who didn't bit his emotion.

''Is something wrong?'' 

''Oh no. It's nothing. So is this Ash still the Champion of Alola or something?''

''Yes he is. The league is going to be happening soon so whoever wins could get the opportunity in challenging him.''

''Really? So how does the format work?''

''The preliminaries will be the Battle Royale with every participant all at once then the Top 16 will advanced. The first two rounds are 1 vs 1, the semi-finals will be a 2 vs 2 and the league winner will be a 3 vs 3. Likely against the Champion, it will be a 6 vs 6.''

''I watched the Alola League, kind of lame since the throne for the Champion was decided with a 3 vs 3.'' 

''Hey! That's not nice to say.''

''You really think I saw the errors of my way? I'm just as bad as I was when I first met you.''

''I don't see why you have to act this way.'' Isaiah flicked his tongue and laid down with his Pokemon.

''I'm sleeping out here.'' Isaiah said as to their surprise, his team all grouped around him.

''This is so weird.'' Isaiah thought, scratching himself a bit from the redness that began showing.

''It is getting late and Uncle Nanu said the Grand Trial will be at noon so sleep early. Goodnight.'' Acerola head into the house.

''We never got around talking about ''that'' when she saved my life. Should I thank her? Maybe tomorrow.'' Isaiah shrugged.