Chapter 128

Title: A Dreadful Act

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah's eyes turned to murder when he came to realization that his Pokemon are all dead and made into Zeoticus's own image.

Damn Regice can't catch a break.

Zeoticus swung his tentacle electrifying arm down on Isaiah who along with Krookodile dodged it but to both Zeoticus and Krookodile's surprise, the trainer enraged lunged and kicked Zeoticus so hard that it sent him crashing into the stands.

''Did this power came from his rage alone?''

Hissing at Isaiah, he grabbed one of the rock seats and threw it at Isaiah who dodged before he was grabbed by an outstretched arm, shocking him horribly and reeled in for Zeoticus to slam him hard into the stands and again before Krookodile used Mega Punch to knock back Zeoticus.

''You reek of his presence so much that I hate it. I can only handle so little!'' Zeoticus roared as he fired multiple ice spears towards Krookodile who used Rock Slide on the seats, throwing at him.

Lehua was awake through the whole ordeal, trying to wake up Kyle.

''Wake up! Wake Up!'' Lehua slapped Kyle into waking up which Robbie did to Samurott, waking him up as well.

''What hap...what the fuck is that?'' Kyle witnessed Isaiah bloodied but grinding his teeth.

''He killed all of his Regi's.'' Kyle heard Lehua muttered, leading him to realization about Zeoticus's form.

''We can't standby and let this happen.''

Krookodile used Counter to counter Zeoticus who got pushed back and froze Krookodile in place with Blizzard.

''Hydreeee!'' Zeoticus was tackled by Hydreigon, throwing it back to be attacked by Kyle's Braviary and Samurott.

Lehua already groaning out at the excessive amount of running and climbing to reach Isaiah who was looking over the stands angrily at Zeoticus.

''Isaiah, what's going on?!'' 

''An old enemy of mine, stay out of the way!'' Isaiah and Lehua watched as Hydreigon, Braviary and Samurott were thrown aside.

Krookodile bit onto Zeoticus neck but she was ripped off by the shadowy limbs and he took it to the air and swung her down onto Samurott.

He slammed onto the ground, causing rock, steel and ice spikes like Stone Edge towards the group of Pokemon, knocking them all back badly injured.

''Gyarados! Hydro Pump!'' Kyle threw out Gyarados and Metagross to confront Zeoticus.

This wasn't nothing compared to anything Isaiah has battled.

Groudon wouldn't count because it wasn't doing it by its own accord, even Eternatus didn't carry this much animosity and desire to kill.

With two fragments, all the Regi's, anger, desire and tenacity molded into one makes Zeoticus the strongest enemy they have faced.

Zeoticus laughed as Metagross crashed into him with Meteor Mash with Hydreigon biting down on one arm and Gyarados onto the other.

Zeoticus burst with electricity, shocking them all.

His rock arm extended, stabbing against Gyarados, the small arm with Regidrago's red body fired a Dragon Energy, hitting Hydreigon and he blasted Metagross with energy from a Shadow Ball from his mouth.

All three Pokemon were thrown far from each other.

Zeoticus looked up to get clawed in the face by Braviary who flew away but he whipped him with his electric arm.