Chapter 155

Title: Fuck Alola LMAO!

-Chapter Start-

The trio after Lehua's victory over the Totem Pinsir wasted no time to confront Hapu who was impressed that Lehua managed to take out Pinsir.

''Alright Lehua, lets see what you got. This will be a 3 vs 3 battle, feel free to switch and I expect 100%.'' Hapu made the demand and Lehua couldn't help but feel excited.

''Okay Golurk! You're up!'' 

Lehua is just relieved that Isaiah's Golurk was abnormal compared to other Golurk's because he definitely saw this as being a pipsqueak compared to Isaiah's.

''Nessie! You're up!'' Lehua let out Aurorus.

''Nessie, sounds cute.'' Hapu smirked a bit.

Nothing out of flirting, just finding the name just adorable.

''Hail Nessie!''

The field became fitting for Nessie to which Hapu made the order.

''Flash Cannon!''

''Dang it! Okay! Use Aurora Veil!''

Because of Hail, it can summon the barrier that is both a Reflect and Light Screen in one deal, because of that, Nessie who wasn't a fast Pokemon was hit by Flash Cannon but at a weaker state after connecting with the barrier.

It still did some damage.

''Okay Nessie! Use Blizzard!''

Golurk groaned, shielding its frontal from the intense blizzard that Hapu flinched along with Lehua, not used to this coldness.

''Okay! Golurk! Shadow Punch!''

Golurk threw forward its punch that connected with Nessie but made her grunt a bit.

''Okay Nessie! Use Hyper Beam and use everything you got in you!''

''Hyper Beam? Golurk's a Ghost-Type!'' 

Golurk was ready to just take the attack until it made contact, turning to an Ice-Type attack that exploded on it, causing it to collapse on its back unconscious.

Lehua had to explain to Hapu how Hyper Beam landed.

Not to discredit Hapu, how would she honestly be aware of its ability since she never battled or even seen an Aurorus until now?

''Damn you got me there.'' Hapu mumbled, recalling her Golurk.

''You've grown a lot since we last battled. Not bad. Not bad. Okay Gastrodon! You're up!'' Hapu chose her East Gastrodon.

''A Gastrodon, okay Nessie return!'' Lehua recalled Nessie and chose his next Pokemon.

''Logically...'' Lehua thought, pulling out his next ball.

''Robbie!''

He was banking on Krookodile or Flygon on Hapu's end or otherwise he would have gone for Serafall but Robbie is a much better option.

Robbie was ready as usual.

''Okay! Gastrodon! Sludge Wave!''

''Fly up!''

Robbie avoided the Sludge Wave.''

''Now Ice Beam!''

Robbie panicked avoiding the Ice Beam.

''Keep at it Gastrodon!''

''Keep dodging it Robbie!''

The Hail soon ended with one more turn of Aurora Veil to which Lehua took one chance.