Chapter 41

Title: Fuming Rampage

-Chapter Start-

(Acerola's P.O.V)

I was fuming over Uncle Nanu ignoring my questions and involving himself more on the destruction that happened with the helicopter crash.

Why wouldn't he tell me anything?

Is it something bigger than I think is happening?

''Hey?! We weren't the only island affected!'' Someone said, catching my attention.

''Huh?''

''They lost power too but it came back on!''

''It was coordinated.'' I thought.

''The island guardians were attacked by people called Team Rocket?'' 

''Isn't that an evil organization that steals Pokemon from others? Why would they be doing here in Alola? That group is from Kanto?'' 

The people began talking more on the situation and it proved the point when there was a massive R on one of the broken parts of the helicopter.

Maybe the wild Pokemon did this?

''Team Rocket?'' I remembered the trio that saved me, who Uncle Nanu entrusted with a Z-Ring and gifted a Mimikium-Z by Mimikins.

They were bad people?

They didn't seem bad.

I remember along the lines the woman named Jessie mentioning that their boss Giovanni recommended him and the talking Meowth mentioning how Uncle Nanu was the Z-Ring King as if he was supposed to hand one over?

''No....Uncle Nanu couldn't be...'' I was starting to look very scared.

Uncle Nanu couldn't be involved with Team Rocket?

He wasn't a bad person.

He took me in when my parents died and raised me like one of his owns despite that he doesn't like showing it in front of others and he was chosen by Tapu Bulu to be the Kahuna of Ula'Ula Island.

It couldn't be!

Nanu from his perspective noticed my horrified expression like I figured it out something.

''Acerola, look....'' He was cut off when a massive roar terrified everyone.

''Is that an Aerodactyl?!'' A person yelled through the screech.

I didn't get a chance to see before something with massive talon like feet wrapped around my waist and took me flying with them with the townsfolk all screaming.

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Nanu gasped, about to let out Honchkrow to help him get Acerola but saw who was on Aerodactyl.

''It's that kid, don't tell me he actually beat them.'' 

''Officer Jenny! Officer Jenny!'' Officer Jenny pulled up her radio as she was by Nanu.

''What is it?'' 

''The Power Plant on Blush Mountain...i-i-it's a b-bloodbath! There's bodies ripped to shreds all over the outside that we may believe were responsible for the attacks on the islands and all the workers are dead. They must have been shot in an execution style! It's....blah!'' The officer on the other line puked.

''I'll be on my way! Nanu! You go save Acerola!'' Officer Jenny ordered as she ran, leaving Nanu stunned.

''Ripped to shreds? Don't tell me that kid was more murderous than I actually thought but what did he need Acerola for....don't tell me he knows.'' Nanu attempted to chase after Isaiah but stopped when he remembered.