Chapter 164

Title: Tournament of Power!

-Chapter Start-

''I'm not going to be able to leave.'' Melli muttered.

He was in prison clothes and his hair reached his shoulders because they made him cut his long hair out of concern when he can be grabbed and pulled brutally, on the side behind a glass chatting with Lehua who hasn't been looking good since he hasn't shaved yet and his eyes looked like he hasn't slept in days.

It also didn't help his stress was spiking not just from this but seeing Melli in a prison outfit and he had fresh bruises made him angry.

''Melli. Has anyone hurt you?''

''Just some jerks here wanting a piece of me.'' Melli responded, sounding frightened.

Melli was cleared on his father's death and it was reasonable about his actions towards his mother because they found tapes.

Hundreds of tapes of those bastards raping Melli in various ways, mostly aged men like you see in hentai.

Disgusting, horrible and despicable.

''What did you expect? If you weren't in Japan's borders, yeah it wouldn't be fair and they have a 99% conviction rate there.'' Lehua responded.

''I really want to go.'' Melli muttered.

''Yeah, with all this evidence, it can help your case to be tragically abusive. I'm sure the jury will be moved.'' Lehua replied.

''But say Lehua, anything on Isaiah?'' Melli asked.

Since the past few days, Isaiah was nowhere to be found and it's believed he was incinerated since he was the closest to Charizard blowing himself up to take out that evil Kyogre.

''I just hope he's alive. All his Pokemon and Poke-Balls were accounted for when he disappeared, he has no one to help him.''

''Hope for the best Lehua. Good luck in the Alola League, I hope you win. Please take of my babies.'' Melli last said as he was led away.

Lehua wanted to help Melli but it turned out he had a huge record back in Sinnoh which was complete bullshit.

He saw all these records were for and knew it was paid to be done to make sure he is immediately brought back to Sinnoh to Eterna City.

Now with his father's dead, he is free from him.

''Mr. Kaeo, may you follow me. The warden wants to speak with you.'' An officer led Lehua to the office.

The man in question was a tall, slim old man about his 50's with a degrading hairline, mustache, green eyes and in a suit.

''Mr. Kaeo, it's an honor to finally meet you. I am Andrew Schillinger. Call me Mr. Schillinger.'' He raised his hand which Lehua shook.

''I'm sorry but I have a plane to catch to Alola for the league. What is it that you want to talk about?'' 

Lehua felt a bit how Mr. Schillinger was looking at him as if he recognized him.

''You are going to be busy competing in Alola tomorrow so don't want to keep you hold up for long but...'' Mr. Schillinger pulled up a container which Lehua opened to reveal five Poke-Balls.

''Whose are these?''

''Melli's. We attempted to give his maternal sides custody for now but they denied it. He came and asked us for you to take care of them for the meantime, can you?''

''Of course, sir.''

''Need you to sign this.'' Mr. Schillinger handed Lehua to sign and collected the balls.