Chapter 21

''Start with Rain Dance!'' 

Frillish summoned the rain, letting it pour upon the field as Dragonite instead just stood there, expecting something to happen.

''It's not doing anything? Is it that arrogant? Fine! Hydro Pump!'' Isaiah ordered.

Frillish's Hydro Pump which was boosted by the Rain Dance, nailed Dragonite clean but it didn't made it flinch.

''Confuse Ray!'' 

Frillish formed the sinister lights and threw them towards Dragonite who dodged the status attack and flew towards Frillish with a fist fueled with electric energy.

''Thunder Punch? Protect!'' 

Frillish formed the barrier to block the attack but Dragonite repeatedly smashed its fist against the Protect until Frillish lost focus and was struck by the attack, sending it to the sand unconscious.

Isaiah glanced at the raining weather, deciding to take advantage of it.

''Go Kabutops!'' He threw out his Kabutops, using her for the first time.

''Tops...'' She growled.

''Slash.''

Dragonite prepared but it was taken by surprise when Kabutops instantly vanished and it seethed when she nailed him.

''Keep using Slash.''

Kabutops was much faster than normal, taking advantage of Dragonite's off guard as it growled and tried hitting her with a Thunder Punch but she easily ducked.

''Now Sand-Attack.''

Kabutops swept the sand beneath her and covered Dragonite's eyes, making it hold its eyes out.

''Stone Edge!'' 

Kabutops summoned the rocky sharp pillars, nailing Dragonite directly, sending it into the water.

''Swift Swim, it doubles the speed of the Pokemon. Good thinking.'' Isaiah thought.

Learning much about strategies was as simple as learning math and reading.

He already got multiple notes down.

His smile dropped when the Rain Dance stopped.

''Rain Dance doesn't last as long as I hope but I still have....'' He was cut off when Dragonite who had red eyes out of anger shot out of the water and flew towards Kabutops.

Let it be known that his Fossilized Pokemon were more larger than normal like normal Kabutops were 4''03 but his is near 6ft but they didn't have much of an apperance change compared to Aerodactyl.

Kabutops growled.

''Stone Edge!'' 

To his surprise, Dragonite used Dragon Rush, ramming through the pillars but Isaiah knew it affected it judging by its wincing and nailed Kabutops, sending her crashing on the sand but wasn't unconscious.

''Liquidation!'' 

Kabutops sickles glowed a watery blue aura as Dragonite formed a Thunder Punch and the pair repeatedly struck each other with the attack.

However to Isaiah's surprise that he noticed.

''Dragonite's reckless.'' 

Dragonite snarled as it started to throw the hits recklessly and managed to hit Kabutops who still wouldn't give up on the attack.

Dragonite ignored the attacks left and right despite it hurting it badly before it fired off a Hyper Beam, engulfing Kabutops.

Isaiah watched as Kabutops landed in front of him unconscious.