Chapter 102

Title: Alola Frenzy

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah grew annoyed with the paparazzi.

''It's him!''

''The Demon of Alola! He has returned!''

''How is it like to be the Sinnoh League winner? Are you here to challenge the Alola League?'' 

Isaiah's eyes were twitching.

He freaking hates the paparazzi.

It didn't help that Blacephalon stole his fragment and now he's extremely pissed.

''How is it that you know Elena? Possible boyfriend?'' 

Isaiah glanced at Elena, scoffing.

''If he's here....that means Kyle and Lehua must be nearby.''

Ohia stopped her blushing over Isaiah and looked at Elena surprised but extremely annoyed.

''Her? I've seen better and I had better.'' Isaiah insulted, getting ooh's in the crowd.

Elena couldn't help but giggle at Isaiah's comment.

He really doesn't care about the public opinion since he called out Leon.

''Do you not realize how much you angered her fanbase?''

''Am I going to be cancelled? It's Arceus's blessing I don't use Twitter because I really don't give a fuck who she is.'' Isaiah shoved people out of his way as the paparazzi began to follow him.

''There has been incidents where people who insult her would get assaulted!''

Isaiah stopped when he turned to get punch in the face by a fan.

''That outta teach you a les....'' The fan was grabbed by the hair and repeatedly struck in the face like how Pickle Rick repeatedly punched into the face of a rodent from Rick and Morty.

Isaiah dropped him and gave his devilish stare towards the guys who were about to jump him.

Two guys grabbed each side of Isaiah which he broke off and struck them both in the face before Isaiah got into a brawl.

Ohia's face turned to annoyance, poking Elena rather roughly.

''Why is he acting like such a punk on live?!'' 

Elena raised a brow, questioning why Ohia even cares.

''It's Isaiah, he's the type to not care about reputation instead, he wants to ruin it.'' 

Ohia gained a tick.

An incredibly hot guy with that Justin Bibarel look and extremely famous at that, ruining his reputation?

He was perfect!

She couldn't just allow him to deface his and her future.

''How is that you know about Lehua?''

-With Lehua-

They were on Brooklet Hill right away as Lehua wanted to get another Z-Crystal and he sent Vana away in the PC so she wouldn't ruin this opportunity.

This wasn't apart of the plan for Lehua.

''So that's the idea of it. He wants to get another one.'' Kyle told Isaiah on the phone.

They were informed Isaiah successfully stole it then coincidentally an Ultra Beast stole the fragment and now he's giving chase to it.

So it gives Lehua more time.