Chapter 198

Title: Old Routes 

-Chapter Start-

''Just you and me?'' Destiny asked bright about the situation as Isaiah sighed.

''Yeah, going to be real different especially having a brat around.'' This earned weak punches on the arm.

''I am not a weak girl! You want me to kick your butt?''

''Do you want me to bury you six feet under?'' This made Destiny gawk, huffing as she headed towards Lehua's old room to take it over.

''Her father entrusted me with her now. This is so going to be awkward, having a young girl unrelated to me wondering around but she is fully aware about Giratina and everything.'' Isaiah thought about the new main character being Destiny.

To think she was just a random added daughter of the miner from the Golurk episode and Gym Leader, to fully evolve into this snobby spoiled brat.

''Where's your Metagross?'' Isaiah asked.

''I left it with my family. It wasn't my first Pokemon but it was my toughest.'' Destiny revealed.

''Why?''

''After what Melli did, I was scared for their safety so I left it to defend them at all costs. That's what Kyle did for his family.''

''Kyle did what?''

''When his family left for protection, Kyle left a bunch of his Pokemon with them in case anything happens. He even left his Braviary and Gyarados with them.'' This shocked Isaiah.

''How do you know?''

''Cindy told me. The Pokemon he kept are keeping the farm going, the only Pokemon Cindy noted he is focusing on are Samurott, Urshifu, Cinderace, Excadrill, Metagross, Hydreigon, Kleavor, Porygon-Z, Primarina and this new Pokemon called Gholdengo.'' Destiny explained.

''Sounds about something he would do, doing everything he could do in protecting his sisters, who knows if Team Plasma has any inside information because a terrorist group with voice draws in the idiots.'' Isaiah thought as something else came up.

''Watcha doing?'' Destiny followed Isaiah into the dome to which he stared at the Poke-Ball.

''Come on out!'' What came out freaked out Destiny a bit.

''Wow! Wait, is this that End of Bad Hair Day Pokemon that could have destroyed Galar?''

''The Darkest Day, yes I captured the Pokemon and I did hand it over to the International Police to have it sealed away at the lowest floor of the most protected facility, literally at a point where light doesn't touch the sea but I spoke with representatives there and Professor Magnolia of Galar, they discovered Eternatus can indeed provide infinite energy for Galar, in the hopes of a bright future with the Pokemon that nearly destroyed Galar twice, they left it back with me to tame it knowing my great feats of taming crazy powerful Pokemon like Groudon and Kyogre.'' Isaiah explained.