Chapter 178

Title: SWEET VICTOR-AY!

-Chapter Start-

''Whooooo!'' Isaiah called out as he was riding Miraidon, going at a fast pace through the land, searching far and wide.

Isaiah was catching several Pokemon that shall be unnamed for now because of their capability of Terastallization.

Right now he was on his way to confront this ''Titan'' Pokemon which can lead to the first Herba Mystica Arven has been going on about.

Lehua was riding just for the fun of it.

''Ready Venom?'' Isaiah asked.

''Yes sir!''

''Huh?'' Lehua had no idea what was going on before Isaiah picked up Lehua like a cereal box and flung him over a cliff, making him scream on the way down.

Venom took over, creating a mist enveloping Lehua and now he's a shadowy being with glaring glowing yellow eyes and when he opens his mouth, it shows his extremely sharp teeth that looked carved as a Spiritomb's face.

Venom grinned as Lehua was internally screaming not in control of his own body as Venom took control, shaping humanoid and proceeded to claw against the cliff, breaking his fall and began doing parkour tricks on the wall before leaping down, crash landing and Lehua came back wailing.

''Why did you....''

''Just practicing! Practice makes perfect for my debut as a villain! Muahahahahahahah!'' 

Lehua glared up annoyed at Isaiah who gave him a peace sign as he and Miraidon disappeared.

''WAHOO!'' Isaiah cheered.

''Even Isaiah can do a better Mario interpretation than Chris Patt.'' Lehua muttered as he got up to meet a face.

''Hello?'' Lehua stared at the weird Pokemon, looking at the ''eyes'' before he realized the weird scribbled like face right there as it blinked, revealing that it was its true face

''Hello Patrick!'' 

The Pokemon stared at Lehua who was afraid it might attack him, but it just simply stared...menacingly.

It bounced up, surprising Lehua into dropping down in fright and a Poke-Ball came out and enlarged.

The ball ended up beneath the Pokemon that broke its belly down and accidentally tapped the ball and it got itself captured.

''Why the fuck did you catch it?'' Kevin the Rotom asked.

''Why? What's the issue?''

''Bellibolt. The diabetic frog Pokemon! Electric-Type! They are so relaxed around anything that they wouldn't react to even dangerous things trying to attack it until it's attacked. It's super hard to train one to initiate the first attack!''