Chapter 88

Title: Rocket Trouble and Third Round Battle!

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah was welcomed with lots of accusing stares.

Like what the hell did he do?

Why did Lyra became so emotional?

Because she lost and now he's the bad guy in their eyes, not that he mind it.

It's just so stupid she cried just because she was losing and what world did Conkeldurr do that she believed deserved a disqualification.

He already heard she and her bitch, being her boyfriend left the place, as so as Max who hasn't earned any mention.

He was embarrassed to have lost a 6-0 battle.

''Isaiah?'' He turned to find the group appearing.

''Hey...''

''What was that?''

''Oh don't go there. Just because the bitch cried is not my fault. It's a Pokemon battle! Damn, can't tell if this bad or good.'' Isaiah observed the stares he was receiving.

''That's not the point Isaiah. We know you had history with her and you said very nasty things towards her.''

''And what? She can talk shit if she liked? Oh I get it. Double standards. Oh wait? Why are you acting like I didn't pull crap like this before?'' Isaiah walked away.

''Well, he does have a point.'' Cindy shrugged.

''Point about what?''

Lehua just followed after Isaiah.

''He does have a point there. Holding back anything is the stupidest thing you want to do in a Pokemon League and if he had gotten very soft then it would make it even more insulting. Besides, I'm sure a Mamoswine can easily handle taking a few hits on the head with concrete pillars?'' Kyle followed but stopped.

''You're going to Isaiah?''

''Of course because Isaiah knows me and I know him. We talked a lot since Undella and if anything, he has a lot of serious issues and reasons why he's like the way he is.''

''He trust you that much?''

''Right and I'm not about to turn my back on him and he helped me get over a lot of issues and gave me the confidence of being out here in the open. The thing is I will battle alongside him when the times comes because he trusted me enough as is that I pledge my loyalty to him than you three girls but no offense.'' Kyle pledged.

He completely fully trust Isaiah and saw him as a brother he never had since being told he was the Chosen One, a prophet of Arceus.

Cindy, Bianca, Destiny and Rosa knew he was ''friends'' with Isaiah but for Kyle to completely be on Isaiah's side after that explanation made them question.

How much has Isaiah trusted Kyle to share his personal secrets to?

It made Bianca, Acerola and Gardenia envious.

''W-We didn't hate him for what he did. We just disapproved of his actions treating a girl like that, humiliating her on live television and we already...''

''Poor girl is on suicide watch.'' They turned to find Cynthia.

''It turns out she was suffering from depression from their last interaction. Isaiah was the cause of it and you know how cruel the internet will be, there's a lot of trolls that are sending harsh comments.''

Even Kyle gave a WTF look.

''What the hell did he do to her the last time they met?''

''From a ''friend'' of mine, he simply crushed her soul in a battle but he didn't exactly brutalized her Pokemon. Isaiah can be very cruel a lot but that was back then.''