Chapter 129

Title: A Dreadful Ending(End of Zeoticus)

-Chapter Start-

One problem after another, each getting worse in these situations that left Isaiah paralyzed.

Zeoticus swiped Isaiah like a bug, being sent flying hard into rubble that once his body landed, he bounced off, looking as dead in the air as a ragdoll.

Zeoticus aligned with Giratina, gaining its corrupted powers willingly as he laughed as the thunder fired down multiple times as the world began to shake.

Golurk tensed at the transformed Zeoticus, the two behemoths roared at each other as they charged.

Golurk immediately got backhanded by him, sending it through the stadium.

Zeoticus grabbed Golurk by its head and let out black ice equivalent to the corrupted power of Regice, getting Golurk clenching itself, trying to fight off Zeoticus who grew much stronger physical to restrain Golurk.

An Ice Beam, Rock Slide, Flash Cannon, Thunder, Dragon Energy and Hyper Beam blasted Zeoticus from behind, stopping him for a bit and looked to find all the Regi's lunging at him with Regigigas behind.

He raised his arms and slammed all five of them down at once, burying them.

There was no need for him to reabsorb them now their powers have been replicated into his system like he wanted, mainly due to Giratina's corruption.

Regigigas appeared with a Crush Grip, standing toe to toe against Zeoticus.

Golurk appeared, unable to move its frontal abdomen due to the black ice but it was able to move its arms, slamming down on Zeoticus's shoulders, knocking him down as both giants held him down.

All of the minor Regi's appeared, firing all Hyper Beam's that combined into one, blasting Zeoticus back.

Kyle holding Lehua ran towards Isaiah whose lower half was trapped under rock, unable to escape completely bloodied and unresponsive.

''Isaiah! Wake up!''

Isaiah weakly held up his hand which Kyle grabbed, desperately trying to drag him out.

Kyle's hand began to glow, slowly becoming transparent along with the bloodied Lehua.

''What's happening?''

 ''I'm...tele..porting you two away.'' Isaiah weakly said, not wanting them to die and Lehua was already in death's door in his condition by the blood leakage.

''What about you?!''

''You guys...need to survive. Lehua needs to get to a hospital....sorry but please, just fuck off and live.'' 

''Isaiah!'' Kyle screamed, hugging the unconscious Lehua in fear.

The two slowly faded away out of the world, leaving Isaiah to black out.

-Unknown Dream-

Isaiah opened his eyes to find himself in a very hot place.

''Where am I?'' Isaiah coughed, shielding his face from the sand that blew in his face.

Next thing he realized he found himself in a village in the desert and the same kingdom Zeoticus ruled over.

Weird thing is that he hears the voices of many people minding their business and talking about current whatever things, yet...

''Mannequins?'' Isaiah thought, finding frozen mannequins all in the shape of people with their own expressions and wearing old style cloak, including the Pokemon around them were just mannequins versions of themselves.