Chapter 111

Title: The Ruthless Elite Four Member, Sidney

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah took a deep breath as the team he came up with are consisted of Pokemon that have an advantage over Sidney's typing, a strategy and incredibly powerful enough to easily handle Barry's Pokemon since his own Pokemon grew much stronger since the Sinnoh League.

''This will be a 6 vs 6 between the Beatdown Tournament Winner, Isaiah against Sidney, Hoenn's Elite Four and Organizer! This battle will end until all of one side's Pokemon are unable to battle and both trainers may use substitutions! Without more to say, let the battle begin!''

This match was being televised around the entire Hoenn Region and other parts throughout the other regions.

-Vermilion City-

Lehua was walking silently with Elena trying to talk with him but he fell silent.

She saw Isaiah's face on screen with many gathering.

Lehua didn't notice given his depression as he found a Pokemon Center.

-Unova-

Kyle was training his main team thinking only for himself.

Sure he can forgive Isaiah but it brought back a lot of bad memories of suicide and humiliation brought upon him that made him a shut in for years.

His Samurott, Hydreigon, Kubfu, Excadrill, Metagross, his strongest team as he plans on his sixth member who was jumping around, kicking pebble after pebble in one kick that powered up an immediate Pyro Ball.

Kyle stared at his Z-Ring which was the major focus on his training to get Cinderace to be his Z-Move user since he only has two.

Bianca and Cindy were talking it out.

''Good luck in Icirrus City.'' Cindy patted Bianca who squealed.

''I'm looking forward to be an official assistant of hers.''

''What about the Unova League?''

''I'll compete but after I will focus more on my new job.'' Bianca beamed in delight.

''Hmm....'' Cindy stared at Kyle continuing to train.

''How is it going between you and Kyle?''

''He has been more focus on training that Cinderace of his, it has Libero.'' 

''Libero?''

''The ability to change typing depending on what move is used.'' 

''Hey son!'' They turned to find Clay approaching.

''Dad? What?'' 

''Your best buddy Isaiah is going to have that battle with Cindy, he's a member of Hoenn's Elite Four.'' Clay revealed, grabbing their attention.