Chapter 138

Title: To the Next Sequence

-Chapter Start-

''How did you....that's impossible!'' 

''Don't worry, the three turn still applies.''

''You can't Dynamax in Kanto? It was something only exclusive to Galar, how did you do it?''

Everyone began to have a meltdown over the shocking gimmick that Galar began to seethe but worry that their gimmick isn't that special anymore unless this is a trick.

Certain people figured out why.

Bianca, Rosa, Cynthia, Gardenia, Destiny and Cindy immediately came up with the conclusion it was the plates that granted Isaiah this ability.

Mustard watching this out of curiosity hearing about Isaiah that his student Kyle informed him about had full belief as to why he possessed this power out of the realm of possibilities.

Isaiah made the first move.

''Max Airstream!''

''Dig to avoid it Ninetales! Salamence! Fly up!''

Both Pokemon did that as the powerful stream of air, giant and wide in proportion fired out of Dragonite, grazing against Salamence slightly before fully dodging the attack.

However, that single graze powered up both Dragonite and Golisopod.

''Golisopod! Drill Run into the ground!'' 

Golisopod stabbed into the ground, his claws from all of his limbs spun, shaking the ground as cracks began to emerge.

''Gr! I have to wait out two more hits! While that I must allow Ninetales to wait underground to avoid being hit by any of those attacks and Salamence could use Protect but still take damage.'' He thought as he made his order.

''Max Geyser!''

''Protect!''

''To the ground in front of Golisopod!''

''Huh?''

Dragonite fired the massive stream of water to the weakened ground thanks to Drill Run, causing it to collapse and Ninetales was forced right out crying out.

''Liquidation!''

Golisopod disappeared and slashed Ninetales back unconscious.

''Ninetales!''

''Ninetales is unable to battle! Golisopod gets the win!''

Tucker was focused on Ninetales that the moment his eyes went to Salamence.

Golisopod with his speed boosted with the rain in effect, took the opportunity to sneak behind Salamence mid-air.

''Liquidation! Dragonite! Use Max Wyrmwind!'' 

Golisopod slashed Salamence, knocking it towards the extremely powerful vortex that swallowed it up.

Tucker accepted defeat knowing he lost and Salamence's falling to the ground solidified that.

''Salamence is unable to battle! Dragonite gets the winner! Since Tucker has lost both Pokemon, that makes the challenger Isaiah of Vermilion City the winner!'' 

The Dynamax wore off, turning Dragonite back to normal size.

''Good job you two.'' Isaiah praised the pair holding each other up in respect.

''That was an unexpected battle that never will leave my mind knowing the impossible happened. How is it that you did it?'' Tucker asked Isaiah who shrugged.