Chapter 199

Title: Finale!

-Unknown-

The point of view was unknown to whatever it was, being small it ran up screeching in delight, racing towards a smiling Isaiah on his knees as the thing pecked his cheek over and over again, screeching for more attention.

''Aren't you such a cutie? Hey guys check this one out!" Isaiah yelled to which Kyle and Lehua, both retaining their distance approached the little guy a bit cautious.

-Unknown Sequence End-

The giant Skeledirge roared out loud, showing that it was actually in a disadvantage that it barely fit in the slots of this massive maze it wondered about.

The fiery bird a Skeledirge would normally have shaped like a large fiery phoenix that screeched as well, separating from Skeledirge heading towards the group with a screech.

''Destiny! Get away!'' Isaiah ran forward, running forward to block the attack with a barrier.

Thanks to the Flame Plate, it gives him immunity to all flames as the fiery bird slammed against it.

Isaiah grunted, showing signs of concern when he began to feel the powerful heat and the slight burning sensation.

''This thing....its flames can match against the Flame Plate? What is this made of? It feels like I'm battling one of those minions of Giratina, feels like them but isn't. My dad made this thing, it's nothing like the minions.'' Isaiah thought as the phoenix dispersed to reveal Skeledirge behind it, dispersing the bird with its opened snout trying to bite Isaiah who was saved when Heatran used Stone Edge, the pillars hoisted Isaiah into the ceiling that Skeledirge attempted to do again but it instead made the entire volcano shake.

Skeledirge sung loudly ready to ignite a massive Torch Song.

''Heatran!''

The giant Skeledirge let out the Torch Song that shot out, covering every inch of the pathway that spread about in the volcano.

Heatran used Flash Fire to absorb the flame but it was much more overwhelming than Volkner's Electivire out of plot armor, overloaded by the Z-Move of Pikachu, knocking Heatran back with the energy actually maxing out its Flash Fire and somewhat sent Heatran in a rampage as she tackled into Skeledirge, given the size difference, Skeledirge smacked Heatran with its snout and proceeded to Body Slam her, burying her lunging towards Isaiah who grabbed Destiny and ran.

''Heatran!''

''She'll adapt. We just found out there's a fucking giant Skeledirge and we don't know its full capabilities but like hell I'm permitting it.'' Isaiah told Destiny who looked back, watching the flaming bird screech following after them with Skeledirge behind them.

''What's the plan Mr. Everything Must Happen When I'm Around, hmm?'' 

''Lead it to the outside.''

''Because of Manaphy's Primordial Sea?'' 

''With that power boosted by the Splash Plate, all Fire-Type attacks are rendered useless. We'll put out its flames.'' Isaiah planned.

''You're right! I must feel like you as a main character!'' Destiny jumped off Isaiah, making him twist back with the fiery bird ready to incinerate her.

''Destiny! You dumb broad!'' 

Destiny pulled out her ball and threw out the Pokemon inside.