Chapter 133

Title: Darkness Unleashed

-Chapter Start-

Mustard watched as his Kubfu was thrown to the wooden floor unconscious by Kyle's Kubfu effortlessly, anxious as ever.

Mustard gained a pleased look as he returned it.

''You two grew so much together. We never stood any chance.''

''Thanks to all your advice Mustard and I believe we are owed an evolution? We made the decision of Single-Strike Urshifu.'' Kyle said, getting Mustard nodding.

Kubfu was allowed to touch the Scroll of Darkness, making it glow black and slowly evolve.

''YES!'' Kyle gained a much more powerful Pokemon that was ready to destroy.

''You have graduated. No person has been able to successfully do this since Danika, Quillon and Vito. Even Leon hasn't been able to complete his training, mostly due to his lack of direction.'' Mustard sweatdropped.

''So, my training is complete?'' 

''Your training here is but you have much to learn. If everything you're saying is true about our world being in danger, then there is more I can teach you effectively about your Urshifu that can be a great powerhouse.''

A pink haired girl and blonde male were spying through a window, both looking annoyed.

-With Lehua-

Lehua was in deep thought about that Zapdos.

Kyle and Isaiah at the same time period also met Moltres and Articuno.

From what Isaiah mentioned that he never knew but was looking into it, apparently the Pokemon they have met are actually Galarian versions of the birds.

Isaiah didn't know the full details but is looking into them.

A bit too coincidental for the three to meet the trio at the same time.

''Is it destined fate we meet?'' Lehua thought.

He has now Ho-Oh, Tornadus and Zapdos to meet with.

''Maybe I should ask Isaiah if I can do another quest.'' Lehua had 17 more to go.

''Lehua, what is your goal in life? What do you want to do?''

''Huh? That's a weird question to ask?'' 

''Why? Is it because you have nothing going for you? Being a bum?'' 

''Wow, you sound like a dick.''

''How did I sound like a dick? I was asking the truth, was I?''

''Oh yeah, what about you?''

''Nothing.'' This made Lehua fell down anime-style.

''I was being truthful, was I?'' 

''What about your Kricket-Tok career?''

''I got banned. I don't understand why everyone is telling me to go kill myself, such nerve.''