Chapter 154

Title: An Forceful Experience & Final Totem Battle

-Chapter Start-

''So let me get this straight. You kicked one of your Pokemon hard and now all of them hate you for it?'' Morrison asked, making Lehua flinch.

''Y-Yes.''

''Are you stupid?!'' Morrison yelled, smacking Lehua on the head so hard that it echoed throughout the entire dome.

''Ow!''

''Man if Isaiah finds out....''

''Don't tell him! He'll get mad!''

''Apologize to your Pokemon.''

Lehua awkwardly walked up towards his group of Pokemon that turned away, giving him the silent treatment and he got a face full of mud courtesy of Kruger.

''I'm sorry.''

''Nah ah! Say it to Ralts!'' Morrison demanded, gently picking up Ralts and held her towards Lehua who look down.

''S-Sorry...''

''For what?!''

''Kicking you...''

''SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!''

''I'M SORRY FOR KICKING YOU IN THE FACE!'' Lehua screamed.

Morrison blinked to find Ralts a bit teary but nodded, acknowledging Lehua's frightening and forced apology.

''Geez, you could have turn it down.'' Morrison shook his head, making Lehua hold his face trying to believe if Morrison's intentionally trying to piss him off.

''Now to the training!'' Morrison flung Ralts into the air to which Lehua panicked when no one was helping Ralts and leaped to catch her.

Until she self-teleported and his face hit a rock, getting snickers.

''Okay Lehua, stop fooling around and lets get to training!''

His Pokemon still weren't convinced.

''They're not going to listen.''

''Them? Who says them? You!''

''Me?! Uh what?!''

''Punishment! They'll watch you struggle and through our experience together! They'll forgive you!'' 

Lehua looked at his Pokemon that all looked at each other and nodded, agreeing.

''We're going out in the woods and survive three days without our Pokemon to help us! This is the start of becoming a man!'' 

''I thought you had to lose your virginity to become one.''

''No that's your self-esteem issues if you believe that one!''

''Wait! I don't want to go!'' Lehua ran away but was grabbed by Morrison, putting him in a headlock that turned Lehua blue because Morrison was just so fucking strong.