Chapter 55

Title: Rushing Through The Game

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah and Clay were given hours of being chewed out by the police and official league officials for their reckless battle in the mines that now Clay is going to have to battle on the surface for now on and ''special'' plates that can easily handle moves like Earthquakes to absorb and prevent damage like they done before.

Clay was filthy rich but because it was his fault entirely due to him being responsible for the battle in continuing so he had to pay up.

So in the end, Isaiah got away with it.

However...

''Welp.'' Clay rubbed his head, chuckling nervously as the mines that was suppose to lead to the discovered tunnels of the Regi-Ruins collapsed thanks to Isaiah.

Hours has passed since the battle occurred and Isaiah really regret that decision.

''Oh well, not my fault. Right?'' Clay patted Isaiah's back roughly as he led Isaiah and Kyle back to his home.

Guess his plans were ruined.

Isaiah sent almost all his Pokemon home to be checked at their local Pokemon Center which the Nurse Joy learned how to take care of Golurk and Krookodile here.

''This sucks. I was hoping to learn more about the Regi's.'' Isaiah said, in Clay's office.

''Actually...'' Kyle smirked, fixing his glasses.

''We did do some exploring within the ruins, most of the writings were buried in dirt and we've been spending all our time trying to uncover more until my boy found these.'' Clay pulled out an old small chest.

He opened it to reveal five keys with dots all over them depicting of the Regi's.

They were all of specific colors and had all different elements.

''This key.'' Isaiah picked the key that was made out of bright blue eyes that was cold upon contact but for some reason, it didn't melt.

''Odd keys aren't they?''

''Yeah...'' Isaiah put it back.

There was a key made of rock, resembling Regirock.

The other three keys, one was a mint green color but felt like pure steel, the 2nd was a stone that charged electricity with white wrappings around them and the last a dark red key in the shape of a dragon with the tip a pale blue color.

''I believe those keys have to do with those Legendary Pokemon.'' 

''I can imagine these being shiny variations because the ice one represents Regice and the steel one represents Registeel and I had a vision back then during that cursive palace of a Regirock that was a mint color.'' Isaiah said to the two, surprising them.

''Sounds hard to believe but you're the one who went through that spooky crap.''

''Here is my guess what these keys are for.'' Kyle said as he began explaining his theory.

''I can pinpoint where they are hiding since there four kingdoms all at war with each other and that involved where you found Regirock. The other Regi's could have been sealed away for good and erased from history to prevent people from using their powers for evil purposes, so as generations go on. The kingdoms asides from the desert were the people of the ice which is Icirrus City now today, the people of the steel lived around Route 16 and the people that lived on the top of the mountain where Chargestone is located. So maybe go there and find where these keys go.''