Chapter 33

Title: End of Ruination

-Chapter Start-

The two trainers and the Pokemon were in disbelief.

''I was surprised when those things never appeared when Regirock was defeated. He must have been certain Regirock would have stopped me.'' Isaiah muttered with Flygon appearing in front of him, blasting one of the giant hands reaching for him with Flamethrower.

''Blaziken! Use Blaze Kick! Chandelure! Shadow Ball and Houndoom! Use Dark Pulse!''

Zeoticus tried catching Blaziken as it approached it, unable to lay a hand as Speed Boost activated and struck Zeoticus on the head and multiple attacks from Chandelure, Houndoom and Flygon all pelted him.

''He's no Legendary like Regirock. He's just as much as a normal Pokemon like any other.'' Cindy sneered.

''You filthy commoners like taking what's mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!'' Zeoticus screamed, forming multiple Shadow Balls from around his body and hands, beginning to shoot them at the group.

Chandelure used Protect to shield itself but the barrage of Shadows shattered the barrier, hitting Chandelure.

''Chandelure!'' Cindy returned Chandelure who fell unconscious after the Shadow Balls.

''Dragon Claw!''

''It's time Blaziken!'' Cindy activated Mega-Evolution.

''Mega-Evolve!'' 

Blaziken glowed, roaring out before entering its Mega-Evolution state.

''Bulk Up and use Blaze Kick again!''

Flygon flew over Zeoticus who roared, getting more furious as each second passed, unable to grab him and Flygon found its opportunity to strike him clean on the head.

Blaziken powered up its Attack and Defense stats, plus its Speed thanks to Speed Boost.

Blaziken easily deflected all of the arms and appeared in front of Cofagrigus and kicked its blazing foot in between the head, pushing back Zeoticus.

''Nothing you do can finish me off!'' 

''Not a scratch?!'' 

Zeoticus fired off a Hyper Beam, attempting to blast them but everyone dodged, instead hitting the golden floors.

''No!'' He screeched, his giant shadowy arms holding himself as his roars caused their ears to ring.

''Ugh! Houndoom! Flamethrower!'' 

''Doom!'' 

''Flygon! Use Draco Meteor!'' 

''Wait?! Don't!'' 

''What?''

Flygon fired off the attack but it hit the ceiling and broke into unstable looking pieces, scattering all over the room, destroying part of it and caused the coffin to fall over.

''AAAAAAHHHH!'' Zeoticus grunted, slapping Flygon to the floor.

''That look like it hurt.'' Cindy noticed.

''Flygon! Dragon Claw!'' 

''Blaziken! Bulk Up and use Blaze Kick!'' 

Zeoticus's eyes glowed, causing Flygon and Blaziken to froze mid-air before both being slammed by all the hands and Zeoticus fired off another Hyper Beam.

He screamed once again from the destruction.

''Flygon! Draco Meteor again!'' 

Flygon flew over and fired off the sphere of wild energy but looked much weaker than before and the instant it hit the ceiling, the meteors didn't look as dangerous.