Chapter 122

Title: Dragon's End Meet & Lehua's 2nd Gym Battle!

-Chapter Start-

''Goo! Goo! Goo!'' Goomy was doing her stretching up and down like she was bouncing but still attached to Isaiah's shoulder.

Isaiah was left with wonder trying to think what happened as it was the next day.

He was right by the entrance to the Victory Road.

''I've reached this far. I'll probably cancel everything else after Regidrago to go check.'' Isaiah wasn't sure.

There was his home that no one has access to than Gothitelle.

Still no information.

He sent a text to Kyle about it and he told his parents to check up on him.

''Good.....'' He and Goomy turned to notice a head poking out.

Goomy jumped into Goodra's arms, getting a happy cry from Goodra

''Hello mister.'' Iris appeared from the trees.

''Are you really going to follow me?'' Isaiah asked, annoyed as he placed down the GS Ball that let out pink/blue/green sparkles out into the air. 

''Don't be such a kid. I'm not going to steal your capture but Drayden let me about Regidrago and Elder of encouraging you to capture it so I would like to witness it.'' Iris beamed, glancing at Goomy jumping in Goodra's arms.

''So you have one of those? I read you use Haxorus, Dragonite, Excadrill, Emolga, Garchomp and a Lapras.'' 

''I have a Hydreigon, Druddigon, Salamence, Archeops, Aggron and Goodra on the side.'' Iris added, sounding proud of her team.

''So you truly have became a Dragon Master?''

''Of course not! There's still more to me to learn.''

''Like Ash...'' Isaiah thought.

''I thought maybe Goomy here find some inspiration.''

''Goo! Goo!'' 

Garchomp roared at Goodra, getting in its face that confused it.

''Garchomp, no, that's enough.''

Iris got in between them.

''Please don't be mad. We are only caring for Goomy, we don't mean no harm. You really care about Goomy, like she was your sister, right?'' This made Garchomp perked her head towards Iris.

''You really remind me of my Haxorus when he was an Axew. It was when Ash had a Scraggy, like little brothers.'' 

''Gar?'' Garchomp stared at Iris for some time slapping the top of Iris's head with her jaw a few times, accepting Iris.

Like imagine how Kevin from the movie Up accepted the old man.

''Say Goomy, how about a battle? You vs Goodra?''