Chapter 148

Title: A Deadly Reunion

-Chapter Start-

Lehua and Melli quietly exited the submarine that disappeared.

''It'll be okay.'' Melli patted Lehua's shoulder.

''We let it get far enough to allow the citizens to gain blood on their hands and not our own.'' Lehua sighed.

He did good in all aspects, but the true thing is that in his given position, he should have brought Heyman into custody instead of outing him in front of the entire town and knowing how bloodthirsty they were for all their lost children, and it resulted in his demise which was well deserved.

Anabel was glad but her boss that was watching through a camera didn't due to how the civilians took justice into their own hands.

''There is always next time!''

''I don't think there will be....''

''Don't feel shamed! This is an experience for you! Learn from your mistakes and you'll do better!''

''Thanks,

 Melli I....'' Melli began to walk off.

''Where are you going?''

''I will be on my way from here we separate so I can focus on my training with my Pokemon! Especially my cute wittle Voltorb.'' Melli's eyes turned to pure adoration for his Voltorb that he began pulling the baby talk.

''Really?''

''Of course! I need to improve myself as well! Because I think of this!'' Melli on his knees as a light shined down from above and Lehua didn't know how he did it.

''Imagine this! Us! The next Men in Black! The most awesome agent duo!''

Lehua was surprised Melli was considering the idea of becoming an Interpol Agent like him.

''See ya good friend! Make sure you give me a call every night! KK? See ya!'' Melli took off to who knows where.

''Forgot to give your boyfriend a goodbye kiss?'' Lehua turned to find Damian right there approaching him, mocking him.

''Oh it's you.''

''What? Aren't we friends?''

''We're not friends, especially with a sociopath.'' Lehua attempted to walk by but Damian grabbed his shoulder.

''I wasn't being homophobic.''

''Well, I'm not into guys.''

''Oh, friends? Should have been more cleared about it.'' Lehua glared at Damian.

Isaiah warned Lehua to not get into a physical altercation with Damian because the mutated boy could rip him to shreds and it was clear Damian wasn't going to be physical unless provoked into but he can still trash talk.

Just don't let him get to you which will start to bore him.

''You know you'll always be a loser.''

''Me? At least I'm making something of myself, unlike you.''

''I don't care in the slightest. You making yourself someone? Heh! You're mostly relying on Isaiah, his money, him and his Pokemon being the ones that are training your Pokemon. Without him, you're nothing.''

''Says you, don't you use his money?''

''I got a huge payout.''

''From what?''

-Flashback-

James from Team Rocket screamed before his legs were snapped by Damian who was crouching to his levels, rubbing his hair gently.