Chapter 176

Title: Paldean Build Ups

-Chapter Start-

''There you are.'' Kyle said to Isaiah, going on alone the next day to find the male sitting down reading a book about babies.

''Hey.''

''So, it's really true? You're going to become a father?'' 

''Yeah, oh boy teenager impregnates the Champion of Sinnoh and the most desired woman of all time. Hard to believe huh?'' Isaiah glanced up and whistled as Frigibax, his new addition training with his new Pokemon in the most sufficient training method he came up with.

Frigibax was being taken care of by Kommo-o, the Tribal Chief of all his Dragon-Types, being his strongest one.

Though Kommo-o became a bit too cocky as of recent, wanting acknowledgement as the Tribal Chief.

Frigibax sat, eating the specific made food that is completely good for him, frowning a bit that Kommo-o was staring at him.

Dragonite was swiping at the panicking Rufflet. 

He has been focusing on the two that he didn't have time to do anything more than what happened yesterday and the revelation has been big on him.

''You scared?''

''Why wouldn't I? Being a dad, you ever think what if there's some switch? You might become as bad as your dad?''

''Don't obsess over that man. You're just stressing out.''

''I've been stressed for a very long time. Every situation we've been in has always been stressful, battling Heatran for the first time, Articuno showing up, this whole Team Rocket and Magma shit with Groudon and every other fucked shit with them involved, Zeoticus, Charizard, Giratina, all that shit like it's hard to handle.''

''Another new chapter in your life but you're sixteen. Stop acting like you're going to die, there are ways we can get around that.''

''The only options we have to defeating Giratina is by using the plates but you've seen what it does to my body and imagine all eighteen plates. Arceus even mentions unlike me, you guys would die an extremely gruesome death by their powers.''

''Why can't Arceus clean up the mess? It's literally God.''

''That's what I've been trying to search for. The truth is Arceus doesn't know where to locate Giratina but locked away all the worlds it has no connections to prevent Giratina from advancing further. It's draining its energy. Lets not get to talking about Giratina, how have you been on your journey here?''

''Got to try and catch something new. You?''

Isaiah stared at Frigibax and the ball containing Miraidon that he let out.

''Oh shit! That's so badass!'' Kyle yelled.

''Promise to take of this one. It's not officially my Pokemon.''

''It's owned? Who gave it to you?''

''Just temporarily like I said. This one's gravely injured.''

''How?''

''It still hasn't recovered to full. What do you want? A sandwich? They are surprisingly popular here.'' Isaiah pulled out a sandwich to which Miraidon chowed on his entire hand holding the sandwich.

''So I heard you battled one of the Elite Four.''

''Wasn't exactly the best challenge not going to lie.'' 

''What makes you say that?''

''According to Cynthia, there was a change in management because those guys were traditionalists in a way that they forbid them using Pokemon outside of their region and improving themselves so it can be a fair match. Now that they were replaced, things have changed for the better for the Elite Four in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Others leagues were either similar or satisfied but since the battles we had with Will and Aaron, the other regions that weren't under their previous rule decided to start applying that concept to rival the leagues so pretty much the Elite Four members we've been taking on are stronger than usual.''