Chapter 49

Title: Meeting Cynthia and Treasure Hunting

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah tried keeping his distance when the other two were squealing over Eterna City and Ash mentioned to Goh he battled a Gym Leader named Gardenia.

Another Gym Leader to face.

''Isaiah and Goh, you two are not to lose eyesight of each other during your time there.'' He recalled the words of Professor Cerise who forced Isaiah into doing this but would let him go after what Shuppet, Gligar and Yanmega did.

They sure were begging for mercy and their punishment will last until he gets home.

There was that social anxiety kicking in.

He tucked himself in because he couldn't help but noticed looks he was getting from girls.

They giggled when he caught them looking but none of them approached him.

He did give them a glare which the many girls and woman passing by took that as being ''aggressive'' which caused them to giggle even more.

It was annoying.

Maybe it's how everyone in Vermilion City knows what the kind of person he is that turns them away compared to those who don't know anything about him.

He grew a bit at 5''07, snow pale skin, his eyes were red, his bluish gray hair grew a bit more, reaching past his shoulders with large bangs covering one of his eyes which he is thinking of cutting.

He chose to wear a black leather jacket with a basic white t-shirt, black pants, white shoes and a black scarf since it is a chilly day in Eterna City and it is kind of big that it covered his mouth.

It also made it look even more cute with Raboot walking by him and Zorua on his head in a cute little dress and shoes, looking around noticing the attention her trainer has been receiving.

''I came to meet Mr. Garrison. I heard rumors of a man who helps people gear up for the Sinnoh Underground!'' Goh proclaimed.

''Sinnoh Underground? Oh you mean you want to dig for treasure?'' 

''Yes! They say you can find fossils in the underground too!''

''Guess we can do that.'' Isaiah said.

''Right?!'' 

''You don't need to sound so hyped over digging.'' Isaiah scoffed.

''How can I not? After our battle yesterday made so fired up! Next time I won't lose!'' Ash yelled sounding fired up, acting like Isaiah had not caused any trouble.

He became very annoyed.

''First thing's first. Cynthia is waiting for by a statue of some sort.'' Isaiah sternly said as Goh frowned.

He really didn't feel comfortable traveling around Isaiah and the fact that Raboot still insists on being with Isaiah hurts him.

Isaiah without a word walked forward with the other two walking after him, getting an insight of the city.

Isaiah: u no it sucks being around 2 losers 

Kyle: Bianca was really upset when you hung up on her, why man?

Isaiah: I'm not a people's person and I trust u most than most

Kyle: For real ''rival'', you need to get your ass over here and get as much badges as you can because the Unova League is 3 months away.

Isaiah: I got time, not going to Driftveil City tho.

Kyle: Don't worry, she and Cindy left so Cindy can collect whatever badges Cindy wants then she's off to stalking Allison whoever she is.