Chapter 19

Isaiah whistled as he curled Chloe's hair, slowly sliding his finger across her cheek enough for her to giggle at the ticklish feeling as she slept.

''To think she'll be wanting more.'' He thought before laying down besides her, glancing at her.

He may hate her more than Goh but he has to admit.

Goh missed out on this.

She was much developed compared to most other girls who were plain average, big chest and big ass.

And she was pretty cute.

''Such an innocent face. I really want to shove my fist into it.'' He thought, keeping those horrid thoughts to himself as he was already mere inches from her face.

''Harder....Isaiah....please...'' 

Isaiah got up, looking at her and realized.

''She's dreaming about me. Could this mean...'' He scratched his head before shaking.

''Screw that. After last time....hell no.'' 

Something that was enough to piss him off into slamming his hand down and clench something.

That was the worst memory he can remember since moving here.

He blinked when he felt something large, round and big like a melon in his hand, very soft indeed.

''Don't tell me.'' He realized before it was too late.

She woke up when she felt something hard smacked her boobs and the feeling of being groped.

They stared at each other.

Moments Later...

Isaiah casually rubbed the hand mark on his cheek by a furious but flustered Chloe, fixing herself.

''Y-You p-per-pervert! What w-were y-y-you d-doing?!'' Chloe couldn't maintain her shaking legs while clenching herself, not wanting to look at Isaiah and couldn't hold in her stuttering.

''Why were you in my room?'' 

''T-That doesn't matter. I was tired and needed a nap.'' She excused, trying to keep her own intentions hidden which Isaiah didn't believe.

''That doesn't answer w-why you were g-g-groping m-me!''

''I didn't do it intentionally but you don't have to buy it. Not like I would waste another second playing around with you after what happened last time.'' 

''That doesn't ex-excuse anything! You clearly were about to....''

''If I remember along the lines, ''Harder Isaiah please!'', right?'' Isaiah asked, not amused with himself.

Chloe was frozen, couldn't believe she said that out loud while she was dreaming of.

She ran off.

-Scene Change-

''That was close.'' Ash sighed in relief, freed from Aerodactyl's grip once again as he and Goh walked down the hallways.

''I don't understand how a jerk like him is able to be gifted with Pokemon like that and is still not arrested.'' Goh muttered which Ash raise his head.

''Hey don't sweat it. Don't let him get to you again.''

''How can I not? It's every day I have to keep my eyes on the back of my head and when he's here. I just have to stay away and ignore him. I can't stand being near him.''

''How are you going to conquer your fear if you are just going to be afraid the whole time? Lighten up and just act like he's not relevant to you. Be your own guy and ignore him.'' Ash gave advice which Goh still uncertain if he should.