Chapter 48

Title: Final Round: Ash vs Isaiah

-Chapter Start-

''Golurk is unable to battle! Gengar is the winner!'' Don George announced as the crowd cheered on for Ash.

''Good job Gengar!'' 

''Gar!''

Goh sighed, returning his Golurk.

He never stood a chance.

''That was a fun battle still.'' Goh and Ash shook hands.

This was the first official tournament hosted by the Pokemon Battle Club Committee and Don George couldn't have been more proud.

''Now Ash has earned his way to the Finals! It will either him or the winner of the next round that will earn these!'' 

Isaiah sighed.

''Those feathers are really the grand prize? It's better on the wall than usage.'' He thought, competing in this tournament which Don George recommended for him to join.

It's already the semi-finals because the writer had no interest writing down his battles with two previous losers he battled and easily crushed with Ursaring and Yanma.

This tournament until the final round were 1 vs 1 with the 3 Pokemon registered and you can only use 1 of them each battle until the finals which is going to be a 3 vs 3 and he was going to be battling Ash.

Of course he couldn't leave competing alone and so far he used Dragonite, Gengar and Drednaw which every victory he earned with ease.

3 days have passed since Johto and he resumed his training.

They announced his name which he got to the field, meeting his semi found opponent.

It was Visquez who like Don George say she was definitely competing.

''I've been looking forward to this.'' Visquez said.

''Will both trainers let out your Pokemon?''

''Right, come on out Krokorok!'' He threw out Krokorok as Visquez released her choice.

Visquez and Raichu were anxious to battle the ''undefeated'' trainer of Vermilion and how many times he denied challenging her as a Gym Leader and the lackey part really got to her and her other fellow soldiers.

''I'll show you that are wrong! Lets go Raichu! Use Focus Blast!'' 

''Slap it with Iron Tail.''

Krokorok's tail became coated in metal and swung the Focus Blast, sending it away to the side field.

''Raichu! Jump up and use Focus Punch!'' 

''Sand Tomb.'' 

Krokorok created the Sand Tomb but Visquez smirked.