Chapter 85

Title: Final Legendary Bird: Zapdos The Ruthless

-Chapter Start-

''Zapdos?'' Lehua asked Isaiah who was on a rock.

''Yeah. When Articuno first came around, it challenged Heatran because Heatran was a foreign Legendary who can cause damage if we're not careful but I came out the winner in the end. Its equals came to save Articuno but Articuno let me catch it in the endand when Moltres came around, many bad people came after it and hurt it badly. I made sure to make them ''disappear'' but Moltres without a battle accepted me. So I'm very well acquainted with them but I suppose it's not because of the fragments. I known them before I got my first one.''

''It's coming when?'' 

''Later today. I'm deciding who to use. Zapdos is the most viscous one of the trio.'' Isaiah said as he did pull ups on a bar nearby.

''It sounds like an angry Tapu Koko. Kind of scary.'' 

''It is going to be scary because from what I was told by Articuno and Moltres, Zapdos is the strongest among them and more ruthless compared to them.'' Isaiah frowned.

''Do I have to be there?'' 

''No shit. It's for the experience. Zapdos isn't interested in you by any means as long as you don't attack it. So anyways, how is your training with the Z-Move so far?'' 

''We're.....not making progress.'' Lehua looked down ashamed.

''It takes time. How is the progress with....'' Isaiah stared at Vana who devoured an entire bowl of Corsola mixed Pokemon-Food and Nessie slowly approaching from behind.

Vana saw Nessie and slapped her, making the poor revived Pokemon squeaked and run back.

''Never mind.''

''I'm sorry! I'm just...I'm just...''

''Robbie's the only one training.'' Isaiah blankly said to Lehua who wiped the sweat.

''Well...''

''Well what?''

''Robbie has been playing around with Cyndaquil instead.'' Isaiah glanced at Robbie and Cyndaquil chasing each other.

This made him frown.

''Cyndaquil! Get over here! Now!'' Isaiah called out to Cyndaquil like a stern parent.

Cyndaquil looked down and went over to Isaiah, laying on his stomach with a defeated look.

''Let Robbie train and you can play with him afterwards.'' 

''Quil...'' 

That was when Zorua who was upset that Cyndaquil stole her spot, knocked over the baby Pokemon with no fucks given, taking her place with an incredibly smug look.

Cyndaquil got up, firing up.

Zorua blew her tongue at Cyndaquil, pissing her off before her back erupted in flames and Cyndaquil let out a Flamethrower but Zorua dodged it and the attack instead comedically burned Isaiah's face to a coal mess that he puff out a cloud.

''I see you learned Flamethrower....''

This got the two panicking as they began to blame the other.

''Lea....'' They turned to find Leafeon licking Isaiah's face when he fell on the ground very concerned about him.

Zorua and Cyndaquil stopped their bickering and confronted Leafeon who laid by his side, who rolled her eyes and continued licking him.

That was when Ninetales appeared, letting out sprinkles of snow over Isaiah.