Chapter 101

Title: Back to Alola! Lehua's First Totem Battle! The Quick Heist!

-Chapter Start-

Everyone was trying to comfort Isaiah.

Since he woke up, he became very muttering and extremely frightened.

He told them what he experienced through that so called dream which convinced them enough trouble will arise.

Lehua was more frightened to hear the end of the world is a possibility.

It is a serious matter when Isaiah is sweating his ass off looking scared.

The thing is that the group weren't there to experience that horrifying presence of Giratina but that feeling never left Isaiah when he woke with chills.

It is fate that shall happen, yet he didn't want this.

Heavy weights have been placed on him.

He needed to get stronger and collect the plates right away.

''Calm down man.'' Kyle tried to stop Isaiah.

''How can I stop when the universes fate is on my shoulder?! You don't know what I saw, that Giratina's presence....it's nothing I sensed before and I kid you not. Nothing can compare to its aura. Imagine fighting that thing, if we don't stop it then it will continue rampaging across the universes until there is nothing left, getting stronger. It will be like fighting the manifestation of pure evil!''

Kyle was just glad he wasn't dragged in because even he doesn't want to know what the thing felt like.

''On just your shoulder? You have us by your side and not only that, we can try to warn the world.''

''What? That Arceus spoke to me and told me a Giratina is on its way to this world to destroy it? Oh yes I'm sure no one would see me as some crazy religious fanatic besides, many who do will fall into mass panic and chaos will ensure throughout the world.''

''How do you expect for the four of us alone to take on something that crazy?'' 

''Arceus told me of all locations of these plates. It told me once we collect them, there is a guarantee chance our Pokemon's powers will affect Giratina no matter the power difference.''

''What are we doing wasting time? The Wela Crown according to Arceus is what we need to go look for.''

''Right...''

''Though I am concerned about a lot of things. To think Team Plasma has captured Kyurem, with that thing they could freeze the entire region!''

''Yeah but after this journey to Alola. I'm going to take on Regice. There hasn't been any reports of destruction caused by it.''

''Can I join that?'' Destiny asked.

''No.''

''Why not?!''

''Regice has been infected by Giratina's power. It has gained a power boost so you trying to help? Not a chance. This isn't like Regirock and Registeel. Get ready, hurry up.'' Isaiah walked away, choosing his Pokemon with Zorua climbing onto his shoulder.

Isaiah had multiple thoughts running through his head.

''That bitch is going to be calling upon Kyogre but if Groudon appears to fight it, the damages will be catastrophic. There's Team Plasma, they have two plates under their possession but only one they know of. Mom...should I take a visit? I have to.'' Isaiah was told that Necrozma won't awake but it's still of concern.

-Time Skip-

''Come on. Cheer up. Danika's going to be there.'' 

This still didn't make the depressed look go away as they got off the plane, taking their steps onto Alolan ground.