Chapter 89

Title: Teen Drama & 4th Battle! Dragon Master?

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah was heading out to one of the other stadiums because the last battle of the day is underway between Remo and Cameron.

It sucks he isn't there to watch since he was stuck with battling Trevor.

He saw on one of the big screens around that Remo was using his Hydreigon and Isaiah cringed when he watched Cameron's Ferrothorn got blasted by a Fire Blast, declared unable to battle.

To his disappointment, he saw the scoreboard, revealing Cameron already lost his own Hydreigon, Hitmontop and now Ferrothorn, putting the match on hold for a quick five minute break.

He sent his Pokemon to Professor Cerise to take to the Pokemon Center in Vermilion City.

''Isaiah!'' He turned to find the group approaching him.

''What's up Kyle? Lehua?'' 

''Good job, you almost had me worried you were getting pushed back by a Castform.''

''Hey! Hey! Hey! I didn't know what it can do and I need to catch me one of those.'' Isaiah joked as Lehua moved forward.

''Isaiah, um....''

''What?''

''Can we do some more training? I want to test a new move Robbie I'm trying to teach him, hopefully it can help against Riolu.'' Lehua pleaded.

''Well we can do that after that battle.'' Isaiah pointed out before walking.

''Hold up mister.'' Rosa got in front of him, stopping him.

''What?''

''Why are you avoiding us?'' Gardenia asked.

''Isn't it obvious? Team Rocket wants to try to get back at me for screwing up their plans.''

''I've dealt with Team Rocket before.'' Gardenia and Bianca remembered a familiar trio that were nearby selling merchandise.

Isaiah knew they were there but chose not to act.

They are actually making a killing with their merchandise of all the Pokemon he and Trevor used which was straight up impressive.

''The three clowns with one of them being a talking Meowth don't count. I mean those who aren't scared to kill.''

''Do you think we're incompetent compared to the boys? Do you?'' Rosa questioned, getting blank looks.

''It isn't a sex thing and let it remind you brought it up. I know from experience. Cindy's the only one from you all I know has a fucking backbone. Destiny after Zeoticus, Acerola after Eelektross....'' The two winced, knowing where he was coming from.

The two still have nightmares about the incidents.

''You really don't know how much Bianca and I are capable of.''

''Is that what you think of us Isaiah? Just because we're girls means we're weak?'' Gardenia frowned cutely.

Isaiah just didn't want them getting into his business.

''Don't bring political shit with this talk. It extends to these guys as well except Kyle. He's the only one I trust enough to fight by my side. You guys no offense haven't proved you are capable of handling a dangerous situation like this.'' Isaiah explained.

''We thought you agreed.''

''I didn't, you just assumed I did.''

''Why not a battle now to prove we are worthy?''