Chapter 172

Title: Koga! The Ninja Master!

-Chapter Start-

''We should work on our goals at the moment. You challenge Koga, Lehua you go challenge Brock and I will challenge Gardenia. I've issued a challenge out.''

''So are we not goi....'' Kyle was interrupted when he and Lehua were booted and Isaiah didn't waste no time in teleporting away with Alakazam.

Present time Kyle was walking down the battlefield.

''Dude has been in a fucking apocalyptic world with zombies for a whole week? Dude I should go with him. I got a gun collection.'' Kyle wanted to do shit there someday.

It was a day after the previous chapter with the trio reuniting back in the house.

Of course the Professor was crying and hugging Isaiah, thinking he died while Goh was disappointed.

All of Isaiah's Pokemon moods were lit up in happiness and tears he returned and had the funeral for Charizard, putting his metallic collar in a case that Isaiah put somewhere later on in their life when he moves out of here.

Isaiah has been acting different with his Pokemon, he hasn't been all hugging with them since he rather not.

Kyle figured Isaiah was traumatized losing Charizard and couldn't bear the idea of his Pokemon dying again.

Right now the battlefield looked like a swamp with multiple trees that were arranged weirdly, purplish too.

''Of course they developed which works so well for the Elite Four member in particular.'' Kyle thought.

Cindy crossed her arms watching the battle to cheer on Kyle.

-Flashback-

''Wait, you liked me this whole time?'' Kyle asked.

''Yeah, it was after we first met. We hung out a lot, and it's hard to believe anyone would be in love with a fat fuck but you were the realest guy I knew. You told me about this power Isaiah had, and judging by the timing because I knew for a fact what that crazy guy said about the jewel Isaiah broke was a piece of Arceus. It wasn't the power that made me like you. I liked you before.'' Cindy told Kyle as she hugged him.

-Flashback End-

She dreaded about the powers Isaiah had because many things were starting to come into fruition.

''At least everyone is happy now.'' 

Kyle knew it was stupid to do this but Isaiah is going to do the same as a dare to try to one up the other.

None of their main aces and only use one super-effective Pokemon, because Isaiah is using Venusaur against Gardenia.

It's just rivalry at its finest.

Kyle came up with his team, knowing about Koga's poison and Double Team spam trick and he was not going to go through another Will moment.

Will utilized ''tricks'' to give himself the advantage over Kyle and this time he did more research on his opponent, finding that Koga like a ninja, would throw off tactics techniques, utilizing his Pokemon's biology to his advantage and where they work best, given that he's a veteran with decades of experience in the ninja art.

''I wonder, is he going to use Mega-Evolution? Either that or Z-Move, it's pretty much the norm.'' Kyle thought.

A loud bang was heard and smoke enveloped Koga's side to which the former Gym Leader appeared in full form bowing respectfully.