Chapter 99

Title: ISAIAH GETS DEPORTED?! LEHUA BEING PERVERTED AS USUAL! ISAIAH GETS AWAY WITH THE CRIME? TOBIAS VS KYLE? ISAIAH'S ULTIMATE GOAL?!

HAH! APRIL FOOLS!

Real Title: Realization Exposures and Start of End Goal

-Chapter Start-

Lehua was stunned by the offer given by Anabel.

Him become an Interpol agent.

Should he?

Gives him all the reason to travel to stop bad people from committing terroristic crimes?

''I'm not mentally suited to handle situations like that. I can't even look a girl in the eyes.'' Lehua stated.

''Time comes growth and you became much stronger, able to defeat an executive impressively. I was told by Isaiah that you told him you escaped the clutches of several high level grunts. Your great skill in stealth holds promise.'' 

Lehua was unsure.

''I'm just...not very decisive right now. I'm not strong enough yet.'' 

Anabel placed a hand on his shoulder, flustering him.

''Just think about it Lehua. Give a call if you're considering, you have great potential for greater.''

''But I want to be a Champion?''

''If you want something else than being a Champion, like look at Lance, he's also a member of the G-Men.''

''I guess you're right.''

''Just remember our talk. You are not your father. Farewell.'' Anabel waved, leaving Lehua looking down to find his heart calm.

She's really beautiful.

''Damn dude.'' Lehua jumped to find Kyle with his hand out that Lehua slowly took.

''You okay man?'' 

''Y-Yeah.''

''Don't worry man. I may not be able to know how it's like to have a crappy family but Isaiah sure does.''

''Thanks.''

''Kyle?''

''What?'' 

''Where's Isaiah?''

Kyle remembered.

''Oh shit!'' 

The two ran towards the scene to find the police escorting Isaiah who had this satisfied grin on his face, not bothering to hide it for the cameras.

''The Hero of Galar who stopped the Darkest Day from occurring now in a scandal involving assaulting another?!'' A reporter tried to get an interview.

''The Hero of Galar? I never once took the title but just a label people slap onto me. I only did what I did because the Champion of Galar was too wea....'' Kyle slapped tape he got from somewhere onto Isaiah's mouth.

''Are you trying to make an entire region hate you?! If you say anything slanderous against the pride of Galar, Leon, everyone in Galar will freaking hate you!'' Kyle warned but many people, including the reporter were talking already.

They interpreted what Isaiah was going to say.

Their Champion weak? 

Nessa broke into snickers.

He really loves to be hated.

Leon and Sonia who were in the hospital room together.

''Uh...what was he going to say?'' Leon questioned that got Sonia sweating.