Chapter 130

Title: Split Departure 

-Chapter Start-

Quillon looked at his gloved hand, feeling it shaken and hurting after punching Isaiah.

''It felt like I punched a steel wall.'' He thought, feeling the pain getting worse.

Isaiah rubbed his face and lunged.

Quillon side stepped, grabbing Isaiah from behind to restrain him.

Isaiah threw his head back, knocking Quillon off and proceeded to stop on him, breaking his nose.

''Ooh! You have guts to come up to me.'' Isaiah praised as Quillon got up, swinging his fist.

Isaiah caught and crushed his wrist, making Quillon scream out.

''Isaiah! Lehua came up to tell me!'' Professor Cerise barged in to find Isaiah holding Quillon off his feet against the wall with a single hand.

''You.....hurt her.....''

''Isaiah! That's enough!''

Isaiah dropped Quillon, getting the latter to cough out holding his neck.

''What the hell happened this time?''

''He barged into my house and attacked me. Can you believe that? I have cameras there to show it.'' Isaiah pointed to the cameras.

''Why would he do that?''

''Danika....what did you do to her?''

''Danika, isn't she that girl from Project Mew you are dating?''

''Were.''

''Not following.''

''She came back crying and has been locked in her room for days. I know it isn't my business but she is my teammate for Project Mew. I must know what you did to her and I know only you could make her like that. What did you do to her?''

''I dumped her. Geez, get over it.'' Isaiah shrugged.

''That doesn't look like some normal break up.''

''What would you know? Ever dated anyone?''

''No!''

''Then shut the fuck up. You don't know shit so get the fuck out.''

''Excuse me young man, you need to go or things will get worse. I understand but Isaiah will not tolerate it, for your own safety.''

''I don't need no safety from you. I want you to go to Danika and apologized.''

''I broke up with her.'' 

''You did something else to her, did you? You screwed her up, she was never like this until you came around. She told me you cheated on her with another girl and she forgave you. You are nothing but a piece of crap.'' 

''Yeah I am. Hehehehe.'' Isaiah laughed it out as he and Quillon came face to face, going to his ear to whisper.

''I enjoyed my time with her body and I'm about to enjoy my time using your body as a punching bag because I destroyed my last one. You're just an insignificant worm to me because if it was the old me, you would have been in a body bag by now. The only reason why you're still standing now is because I want you to know no matter what you do to me, I'm just going to laugh at your pathetic attempts. How about you get out before you regret it?'' Isaiah threatened.

''You know I'm recording this?''

''Go ahead. It doesn't make any difference. If people were to hate me, do I care? Why do you think I did my best to make myself look an asshole against the second round opponent in the Sinnoh League? People's toxicity fuels me.''