Chapter 119

Title: Pokemon World Tournament

-Chapter Start-

(Lehua's P.O.V)

''You ready man? There are going to be three battles.'' Kyle patted my shoulder as we all walked together first thing in the morning.

''Don't sweat it. If you learn anything from Isaiah, don't give a fuck about what anyone says and move straight forward.'' Cindy reminded me.

I really miss him.

''I got to be strong. He'll be impressed with me to do this on my own accord and not run away.'' I clenched my fists.

Robbie was funnily walking with us.

I really missed when he was a Rowlet.

I wanted to bring Nagant but Launch being overly greedy and controlling refuses her to be out of her sight.

''Lehua!'' We turned to find Anabel approaching us.

''Oh? Anabel!''

''I have officers ready in place for a potential Team Plasma ambush. You already informed your friends?'' 

''Yes he has and damn hell like anything like that is going to happen in the stadium by dad built.'' Kyle was upset to hear about Team Plasma.

Isaiah told us they had both the Icicle and Insect Plate in their possession which one has bond with Kyurem which that is a potential regional disaster compared to Regice and the Insect Plate's powers being forced onto a group of modified Pokemon called Genesect.

We had to stop them before they try anything.

That's how threatening they are to everyone.

They unknowingly had the exact power to destroy Unova.

Who knows when it can happen?

''I will be on my post and Lehua....'' Anabel grabbed my hand, alarming me.

''Y-Yeah?''

''Please be very careful.''

''Right.''

Anabel took off with me fumbling my fingers.

Cindy elbowed Kyle which he coughed.

''So lets go!'' Kyle ran which Cindy and I followed towards the arena.

''I'm sure you'll do fine! Make sure you win!'' I nodded as we tired as we down south and found the building, nothing else to say as we stood in front.

''You have made it.'' They turned to find Vito with his arms crossed.

''So keeping an eye out?''

''Yeah. Word is spreading that several men matching Team Plasma's uniform have been seen around here.''

I noticed Kyle was so much more serious.

He is starting to look a bit like Isaiah in seriousness.

''Well well well, what do we have here? A bunch of losers.'' They turned to Melli laughing mockingly at them.

''Ugh! Why are you here?''

''Hello there fatty.'' Melli looked at Kyle with disgust as I snarled at him.

''Ew, get that thing away from me.'' Melli shooed me.

''Is there a problem?'' Vito approached Melli, causing the trainer to nearly shit himself.

''Oh shit! You're the guy who killed three people in your career!'' Melli blurted out and ran into the building.

''That guy's really annoying.'' Vito glared before he noticed our looks.