Chapter 113

Title: Icirrus City: Silent Winter

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah on Flygon appeared near where the giant ice dome is located, staying away from the ''army'' taking control over the situation, trying to cut their way through but nothing still hasn't worked.

They tried using Dig but they couldn't break through for some odd reason meaning Regice must have frozen the roads.

Mr. Peterson left his information about Regice's info as the chambers was found in Moor of Icirrus buried deep underground where the winter never ends compared to the normal swampy area for the seasons than winter.

He gestured for Flygon to land and returned him since he didn't like the cold and sent him home for another Pokemon since he only needed Flygon for flight.

''According to him, this should be the spot.'' Isaiah thought, checking the coordinates on this location before letting out Heatran and took steps back.

''Use Heat Wave Heatran.'' 

Heatran roared, melting away the snow that did very quickly to reveal bunch of the long buried ruins belonging to Regice.

''Okay, very slowly downwards. I want to see the door.'' Isaiah backed up more to allow Heatran to melt enough to reveal the front of the long ruins and steps so many feet down.

He slid down and walked up the steps, pulling out ice key that is constantly cold but never melts.

He opened the door and pushed the large door opened to allow himself inside with Heatran behind him.

Looking around, no sign of the Legendary as obvious as it looks but Regice couldn't have broken out and the doors were locked prior to opening it.

Isaiah looked around, wondering how it escaped until his feet hit the dead center of the ruins, causing it to the glow and the ground to rumble.

He jumped back to notice a massive hole appeared from the shifted flooring, revealing a tunnel leading to somewhere.

''Heatran return, come out Infernape.'' Isaiah threw out Infernape and went into the tunnel.

Nothing of significance happened with the tunnel being long and Isaiah saw in his map that it led to Icirrus City which explains how it ended up there and temperature began to drop drastically.

Isaiah saw that there were steps leading to the end.

''They must have been afraid with war despite being far away from the others so in case they were attacked in their own village, they could have Regice come quick.'' 

Isaiah and Infernape walked up the stairs and found what was a destroyed hole caused by Regice, leading into the city directly but found himself in the basement of a mall that he saw most destroyed and covered in ice as the two carefully made their way around.

''Fern....'' Infernape tensed but Isaiah calmed him down.

He looked around him to find people and Pokemon alike frozen in place all over the mall with looks directed towards their own direction like when Regice first appeared, they didn't see it coming and their last expressions were of horror.

''Infernape, use Flamethrower to try to melt them.'' Isaiah demanded.

Infernape fired a Flamethrower at one of the frozen victims.

The ice didn't melt however, taking them back as Isaiah sweated from nervousness.

''Brick Break, break it!''

''Fern!'' Infernape chopped it but it still didn't break.

''No use. Regice's ice is as unbreakable as its own body. Best be on guard, who knows where it can be?'' Isaiah warned Infernape.