Chapter 72

Title: Reunion Party(Part 1)

-Chapter Start-

''Are you ready to go back home?'' Professor Amaranth deciding to drop Isaiah back home asked.

''Yes sir.'' Isaiah quietly said as he was saying his goodbye to Hodge.

Morrison was also joining to meet with Ash after so long but like mentioned, Hodge is stuck with his clean up duty since Lavaridge Town is still being fixed up, he couldn't leave his hometown until things are in the clear.

''It was nice meeting you too man. You should come by. Remember you have free access to our hot spring.'' Hodge shook Isaiah's hand.

''You were...tolerable but I wish you the best.''

''You said you were competing in Sinnoh? You know, it might sound great if you had a squad.'' Hodge mentioned as Isaiah who's eyes raised.

''Oh, that'll...be nice I guess.'' 

''Is something wrong?'' Hodge found Isaiah behavior suspicious since last night.

He came back and went to sleep right away.

''Come on, did something happen last night?'' Morrison bit his tongue softly, trying not to snicker which he did.

''Nothing happened.'' Isaiah raised his voice, sounding frustrated.

''Sorry man.''

''It's okay. It's okay. Just don't mention it.'' They had a bad feeling.

Quillon was listening in to their conversation, his eyes darkening as he approached Danika's room.

She hasn't left her bed at all since she returned and he could hear her crying a bit.

He had a choice of words to say to Isaiah once the aircraft starts moving.

''See ya at the Sinnoh League. Don't you coward out? You hear me?'' Hodge waved a goodbye as the aircraft took flight.

''So the Unova League's in a few months? I wonder if pops would allow me to go.'' He thought.

''Aaaaah!'' Morrison relaxed with his feet on the table that Quillon found disrespectful given Morrison took off his sandals.

However his mind was on Isaiah who quietly was by Professor Amaranth's side looking over the information they collected.

''Interested?'' 

''I'm a bit curious given your objective was to collect a piece of Groudon.''

''Oh? We never got an official DNA analysis on Groudon but the experience of witnessing it and its Primal Form was as great, hardly information like this was recorded and a mystery as to why Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza have these forms unlike other Legendary Pokemon.''

''Yeah....'' Isaiah thought to himself.

''Say Isaiah, we are doing another Legendary expedition.''

''I really don't want to see another Legendary.'' Isaiah admitted.

''Legendary fatigue?'' 

''Yeah and I thought I died so, just need a break from it.''

''Maybe you don't want to participate in another for a while but you wouldn't mind hearing about this one?'' He proceeded to bring up details of something else that caught Isaiah's attention.