Chapter 177

Title: What Does Damian Do?

-Chapter Start-

Ever wonder what Damian does since he is hardly on any chapters or play any important roles than being a dick?

-Unknown Location-

Damian appeared in an unknown island that was far away from Alola, that once was his home where he and his mother lived in solitude asides the times she leaves and comes back with supplies.

Until Bernard found this island and them.

His mother always wanted to become a Professor finding this island and hoping to bring it to life.

-Flashback, years ago-

''Mommy! Mommy!'' A woman smiled brightly in the kitchen, adoring the sight of her adorable little boy who could be mistaken for a girl due to feminine his features are.

A Salamence watched the little boy latch onto her, giving a happy cry at the sight of the Pokemon.

''Oh you're dirty Damian, were you trying catch some Pokemon?'' The woman questioned with a sigh, getting a happy squeal as Damian jumped up and down excitedly.

''I was trying to catch some Diglett but they're too tough for me!'' Damian crossed his arms puffing his cheeks angrily.

''Maybe when you're older.''

''But I want to be a trainer! I want to know all Pokemon! They're so different! I want them all!'' Damian exclaimed showing familiarity with a certain Journeys character.

''Really? You want to know all about each Pokemon?''

''Yes!''

''Hmm....lets see....wouldn't that make you a Pokemon Professor?''

Damian put his finger on his chin trying to think.

''So, to know them all, I must be a professor?''

''Not really. You could just love all Pokemon. You know it was my dream to capture them all but that I already found my dream with you sweetie.'' His mother snuggled against Damian.

''You mean we can catch them all together?''

''Hmm? Maybe when you're old enough.''

''Aw!'' Damian whined.

''Your love for Pokemon is as much as you loving to snack on Cheetos.'' His mother picked her boy up which was revealed he was the one stealing the small bags of Cheetos that dropped to the floor.

''NO! THOSE ARE MINE!''

''Greedy little bastard!'' His mother scooped up the bags and ran with Damian chasing after her with a red face, demanding them back as the Salamence that belonged to his mother rolled her eyes as the camera view zoomed out.

Those were the happiest times in Damian's life as a child.

Always a start to a tragic tale.

-Flashback End-

It was very simple finding this place having an Abra right around he was entrusted with Larvitar and reading his mind to find this place.

The story is different between worlds, this world's version of him dies along with his mother because what he was looking at this abandoned ruined house with veins of plants, withered wood beyond fixing, was two skeletons of a woman and child, executed with a bullet shot through the back of the head.