Chapter 31

Title: Execution Awaits

-Chapter Start-

A dense purple fog emerged from the keystone, forming a face of a familiar Pokemon Isaiah has seen only on a video.

''A Spiritomb.'' 

''Doesn't Cynthia, the Sinnoh Champion have one?'' 

Spiritomb, The Forbidden Pokemon. A Ghost/Dark Type. Exactly 108 spirits gathered to become this Pokemon. Apparently there are some ill-natured spirits in the mix. Warning, this Pokemon is naturally violent and will destroy everything in its path.'' 

''TOMB!'' Spiritomb fired a Hyper Beam without rest repeatedly towards the group.

''Protect!'' 

Both Chandelure and Claydol summoned the barrier to shield them but the power of Hyper Beam was strong enough to destroy the combined barrier.

Spiritomb continued firing the attacks and everyone began running around but thanks to Isaiah and Krokorok, there was no escape on the other side.

''Get Chandelure to get in close! Hyper Beam can't touch it!''

''Right! Get in close and use Flamethrower!''

''Lure!''

Chandelure blasted Spiritomb, getting a grunt before it roared much louder and they can hear the screams of all the people used to create it in one.

It summoned a powerful Ominous Wind, hitting Chandelure, super-effective along with Krokorok and Claydol who was also badly hurt by the attack.

''Tomb!'' Once again another Hyper Beam it blasted the group, sending everyone back towards the wall.

''Aah!'' Destiny screamed when several rubble fell on her.

''Krokorok! Get in there!''

Krokorok dig into the ground.

Spiritomb didn't call of the attack and continued pushing them back.

''Krok!'' 

Krokorok appeared behind Spiritomb. 

''Shadow Claw!''

Krokorok sneered, with a shadowy formed claw, she slashed Spiritomb across the face, fazing it a bit before it looked behind it and shot a Dark Pulse, pushing back Krokorok.

''Flamethrower!''

''Use Ice Beam!''

Chandelure and Claydol together attacked Spiritomb who roared before summoning another Ominous Wind, hitting all the Pokemon.

''Dol!'' Claydol was sent crashing near Destiny unconscious.

''Lure!'' Isaiah gritted his teeth, seeing how badly Chandelure looked.