Chapter 186

When Clemont was reduced to dust, his Pokemon within their Poke-Balls, Chespin, Diggersby and Luxray all died with their trainer.

''COME ON! PICK UP!'' Steven panicked trying to make any calls for evacuation at its max.

However, there was an interference which was caused by Erebus's arrival that it began to cackle out that spread.

All forms of technology within Kalos broke down, making people panic in terror.

Greninja was rushing forward with Alain who was staring at the destruction unfold the closest as it spread fast.

Isaiah, Xerneas and Greninja appeared through the area where they defeated the group of women being Aliana, Bryony, Celosia and Mable along with many officers handcuffing them.

''RUN!'' Isaiah threw Destiny behind him which she latched onto his back, grabbing one random officer as Xerneas managed to do the same quickly with its horns and Greninja grabbed two.

The women of Team Flare weren't lucky as time was crucial, resulting in their deaths.

This was futile to many others that were unaware of the destruction as they were making it out the exit.

The forces and the grunts inside who were being led out were immediately enveloped in the destruction, breaking apart horrible before turning to dust.

They all made it out all taking it into the to which Isaiah, Greninja and Xerneas dropped everyone on Yveltal's back.

The entire town of Geosenge began to collapse in a cloud of dust as everything was being destroyed.

The entire force sent here were decimated in seconds as the attack from Erebus didn't stop there.

It spread way past the forest and the entire group watched in horror as thousands of Flying-Types flew high up into the air in terror as those on the ground level were running for their lives, all breaking apart into pieces in terrible ways while they were alive for those few seconds before completely dusting away.

Danika held her eyes as Quillon and Steven comforted each other not wanting to look at the destruction.

''It's happening again! Just like...just like...with that pink Kyogre!'' Sawyer panicked as they were staring off the distance when they heard the massive Yveltal emerged from the dust clouds it caused, staring at them.

-Calanthe Town-

Episode 27 of XY characters being Grey and Florence, an old couple with a Flabebe that Bonnie befriended, wanting to catch but realized she was owned much to her sadness.

The two tried their best to run but given their age made it less impossible to outrun the devastation heading their way.

''Fle! Fle!'' Flabebe desperately tried to tell them to please run, being safe since she was off the ground.

Grey and Florence glanced at each other in tears before nodding.

The truth is despite haven't seeing Bonnie in two years, they still keep in touch becoming friends with their beloved Flabebe that they decided if anything were to happen to them, then their most valued treasure would go to her.

''Please eat well.''

''Sleep well too.''

''Maybe someday we will see each other again.'' Both said to the crying Flabebe as the two hugged and crumbled away together.

-Cyllage City-

''This damn thing.'' Grant, the Rock-Type Gym Leader smacked his phone as people were getting concerned as technology suddenly shut off which was devastating for hospitals.