Chapter 83

Title: Electrifying Builds Up

-Chapter Start-

''Zel!'' A Floatzel was sent flying down on the flying panel in the water, trying to get up.

''Electivire! Use Thunder!'' Isaiah ordered as Electivire bumped his fist together and fired a Thunder as the battlefield was dropping rain via Rain Dance that instantly struck down Floatzel, getting it crying an explosion happened.

''Floatzel!'' Yelled its trainer, being Crasher Wake.

Slowly it revealed Floatzel was down and out.

''Floatzel is unable to battle! Electivire is the winner and since the Gym Leader has lost all three of his Pokemon, that makes challenger Isaiah of Vermilion City the winner!'' 

Crasher Wake smiled as he returned Floatzel.

''Good effort my friend.'' He said to Floatzel before approaching Isaiah.

''You have earned this. The Fen Badge.'' He handed Isaiah the Fen Badge that Isaiah respectfully bowed and took.

''Thank you very much.''

''You haven't complete the Gym Challenge, have you? Since you need Volkner's badge in order to compete in the Sinnoh League?'' 

''I know. I have seven badges sir.'' Isaiah explained.

''You better hurry because the Sinnoh League is very soon.'' 

''I will today.''

''Today? That's a long walk from here.''

''I can fly my way there like I did with the Gym I battled this morning.'' Isaiah explained, surprising Crasher Wake.

''Smart.'' After a few more exchanges, it was time for Isaiah and Lehua to walk out to make their way to the next Gym.

''Wow, you really crushed them.'' Lehua pointed out, excited to have witness Isaiah battling.

''Yeah...'' Isaiah looked through his badges.

So far he has the Forest, Honey, Furnace, Coal, Mine, Onion and Fen Badge.

Earlier he earned the Onion Badge by battling the Poison-Type Gym Leader in a swampy environment like he's freaking Shrek and it was disgusting as fuck.

He made sure to wipe the badge very clean after.

Anyways, he used his Mega-Slowbro, Mr. Rime and Seismitoad against his team of Muk, Skuntank and Drapion who was named Shrek for some reason and easily swept his team.

Against Crasher Wake, he used Magnezone, Leafeon and Electivire to crush his Gyarados, Quagsire and Floatzel in no time flat.

Isaiah sent those Pokemon home to pull the team he had prepared against Volkner. 

He was rushing towards time as he and Lehua climb on Dragonite and Flygon.

Everything was going according to plan and so off to Sunyshore City.

On the other side as what has been happening.

He wanted Lehua to improve more on his stamina so Isaiah decided to help out feeding the Pokemon so the pair can start doing laps which Lehua still collapses.

It was literally a day after Kalos so of course Lehua isn't going to magically have so much stamina all of a sudden.

Isaiah's newly captured Rhyperior is still a bit on an issue because he, being Rhyperior's gender is still ferocious towards anyone else except Isaiah.