Chapter 35

Title: Goodbye Again Unova

-Chapter Start-

''Useless! I equipped you with the best Pokemon team, all bred to be the purest and strictly trained and still you weren't able to fucking defeat some controversial pest?!'' Vince thought about the words his daddy said.

Now his feed was filled with people calling him out on it and his actions that apparently to him were supposed to get everyone on his side failed horribly, all his talk in front of so many people, humiliation and mockery Isaiah done to him and him attempting to slander the troublesome youngster was the main cause for his daddy calling him.

''You weren't supposed to fucking say anything out loud to the public! We were supposed to have people make the accusations I instructed you not to say anything and ladies we pay to lie about him sexually assaulting them! It was easy as that but you decided to go in and ruin it all! What do you have say for yourself?! I can't control the chaos you caused because what he said is spreading out about our family household!''

''It's your fault!'' He hissed at the Haxorus in his ball.

He wanted to get rid of it because it lost so easily to the trainer who humiliated him.

Yet...

''I swear to fucking Arceus if you do anything on your own again then I will fucking.....you better not release any of the Pokemon one of the breeding companies that sponsors us after what happened last time with that Flygon. Those will be the only Pokemon you have or else would you want inferior wild weaklings!''

He had no choice.

The situation was far too out of control.

He already lost 100k of his followers, multiple sponsors that were faced with many former and hateful fans of his to cancel him which worked in their favor and every day more dirt begins coming out.

His eyes widened as fate came promisingly.

Isaiah who didn't noticed him exited the Pokemon Center, walking past him.

''You....'' He hissed.

-Scene Change-

Isaiah licked his fingers after that finger licking good UFT.(Unovian Fried Torchic)

''YOU!'' 

Isaiah turned around to find Vince looking ready to murder him stomped towards him.

''Oh it's you? What's up?'' Isaiah asked in a cool voice, sipping his soda but Vince slapped it off his hands.

Isaiah stared at him before drop kicking Vince into a trashcan.

''You're lucky I'm on the pill buddy or I would have dented your face in.'' Isaiah sneered as Vince got himself out looking like a mess.

''You ruined me!''

''Who's dumbass's idea was it to try slandering me live? Clearly didn't work in your favor?'' 

''EVERYONE THINKS I'M A LIAR AND WEAK BECAUSE OF YOU!''

''And?'' 

This was getting a crowd, recognizing the pair as they began either recording or live-streaming it.

''Don't you act all high and mighty because you beat me! That was a fluke!'' 

''Didn't my Dragonite slapped that Dragon Pulse away? How is that a fluke?!''

''You are a cheater! You used drug enhancements on your Pokemon! You cheated!''

''All I hear is the salt sprinkling.'' Isaiah didn't want to deal with this idiot and tried walking away.