Chapter 96

Title: The Wild Area is sure wild!

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah and Kyle were seated under a blanket having a picnic, enjoying their time watching young little Lehua have his fun with the Pokemon.

Lehua was like an indecisive child in a candy store, looking extremely anxious to add more members to his team.

Right now, he was working on a big capture that got both attentions more clearly as they watched carefully.

Lehua was on his butt with his hand out as the Dreepy was eating the specially made food for Dragon-Types that Isaiah made, along with other food meant for certain typing's

''Dude, if he catches a Dreepy, he's freaking set.'' 

''Don't Jynx it.''

Lehua smiled, gently petting Dreepy on the head that made the Pokemon more comfortable around him.

Lehua brought Robbie, Lucile(Riolu) and Pele(Growlithe) with him, leaving Nessie back home so he can try to fill in the team slots and make friends with the Pokemon since he's here.

Dreepy was happy about the kindness Lehua showed, giving him the opportunity to show his Luxury Ball Isaiah bought for him.

''W-Would you l-like to be my friend?'' Lehua stuttered, really wanting Dreepy to join without having to start a battle.

Dreepy immediately said yes and tapped the Luxury-Ball.

1...

2...

3...

*DING*

''Congrats. You got a Dreepy but she isn't good. She's a weakling.'' 

''Come on, it should evolve into something good?''

''Yeah, she will but for now, she's just a weakling, even children can beat one.'' 

Lehua ignored Rotom and ran towards the two, jumping up so excitingly.

''Congrats man. Once that baby becomes a Dragapult, she'll be freaking strong. Dragapult's have the same stats as Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Goodra and Kommo-o.'' Kyle explained.

''I do recommend you catch two more but use the one you just caught as your main one.''

''Why?'' 

''When one evolves, their instincts of caring for a Dreepy comes about so it'll be better to catch two than later.'' Isaiah explained, giving Lehua the thought.

Lehua let out Dreepy and introduce her to Robbie who welcomed her, Lucile who turned away with a huff and Pele just sniffed her.

''I think I'm happy for now.'' Lehua stared at the other Pokemon he captured.