Chapter 65

Title: Burn Up & Mission 1 Start

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah felt uneasy looking at Infernape.

Despite Ash haven't been using it, this Pokemon seemed to have not skipped training and was on a different level.

If it were to reach using Blaze.

''I have just the Pokemon for that.'' Isaiah thought.

''Infernape! Use Mach Punch!''

''Counter quick.'' 

Infernape in a blink of an eye hit Linoone who reacted quicker, redirecting the damage back at Infernape, sending him flying back but he landed without a single scratch.

''Use Iron Tail!''

Isaiah always seen his Infernape make use of Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Mach Punch and Dig.

''Counter!''

Once again Linoone countered the attack, hitting Infernape at twice the strength as before.

''Gr! He's going to keep counteracting any physical attacks. Use Flamethrower!'' 

Infernape fired off the streams of flames.

''Simple, dodge.'' Isaiah flicked his finger as Linoone zig-zag the attack.

''Counter doesn't always save your Pokemon from attack, it always takes small damage every time. What happens if I.....that's it!'' Ash realized something.

Isaiah saw the look on Ash's face.

''He's thinking something.'' 

''Use Mach Punch!''

''That? Use Counter.'' 

Infernape shot forward, striking against Linoone who slapped him back.

''Keep using Mach Punch! Don't stop!''

''Keep using Counter!''

Infernape threw rapid punches so fast that repeatedly bounced off of Linoone however him throwing rapid punches so fast that they countered against Linoone's Counter attack.

Linoone didn't have the speed to bounce back any longer, shocking Isaiah.

''You can do that?!'' Isaiah yelled out as Ash yelled.

''Now!''

Infernape roared as his Mach Punch broke through Counter, nailing Linoone away, badly injuring him.

''Finish it with Flamethrower!'' 

''Use Parting Shot!'' 

Linoone glowed black and fired off the black glow in the form of a sphere towards Infernape, hitting him.

The use of Parting Shot resulted in Linoone quickly returning and another Pokemon took his place, tanking the Flamethrower.

The Pokemon blew away the flames, revealing herself.

''Tooooad...'' 

Seismitoad was the next choice.

''Use Rain Dance!'' 

Seismitoad called the rain that drizzled the battlefield.

''Mach Punch!''

''Dodge.''

Thanks to Swift Swim, Seismitoad side stepped Infernape before he can land a Mach Punch.

''Hydro Pump!''