Chapter 116

Title: The Shiny Brigade 

-Chapter Start-

Professor Cerise was panicking over the issue, unable to locate the Pokemon and it not only that as it was morning over there in Kanto while Unova was dark out.

''Maybe it's just hiding. It does that a lot.'' He's likely overthinking it.

''Is that a Regice?'' Goh who just awoken with Ash who was snoozing a bit but Goh was hyperactive when he saw Regice on the projector.

''Yes, a Shiny one at that from the Unova Region.''

''A Shiny one! We got to go! Ash! We're going to Unova! I'm going to catch that Shiny Regice!'' Goh declared.

''About that Goh.....''

''What?''

''Reason why it's up on the screen because Isaiah actually caught it.''

''WHAT?! FUCK HIM!''

-With Isaiah, Next Morning-

Isaiah sweatdropped as Bianca and Allison were huddled up in bed naked.

They were soundly asleep really badly since they stayed up until 4am.

Isaiah denied Skyla as he barely even knows her despite her being hot.

He walked out of the door, only to meet with a familiar woman to people but he has never met before.

''Oh excuse me, I heard Bianca is staying in this room. I came to pick her up.'' Professor Juniper said to Isaiah who raised his head and she immediately recognized him.

''Oh dear! You're the boy who saved all of Icirrus City! Oh it's so nice to finally meet you! But wait....'' She saw through the near closed door with Bianca inside, yawning cutely as she stretched, revealing her huge breast out in the open.

''Oh my!''

Isaiah looked as well but to find Allison missing.

-With Kyle and Lehua-

Kyle was in his farm, scrubbing Cobalion's fur which the Pokemon didn't mind and kept a close eye on Kyle as he did it.

''Mommy! We want to touch it!'' Kyle was annoyed that his bratty little sisters were being held back by their parents trying to reach Cobalion.

It was an extremely rare time in his life that his mother didn't let them since Cobalion is not that trustworthy towards humans so it can be more aggressive and it's a damn Legendary Pokemon for crying out loud.

Here he was taking care of it.

He felt the sheer responsibility of caring for it.

Kubfu was different since Mustard allowed him to watch over it without a battle and the little Pokemon was trying to throw arms with Cobalion who paid it no attention.