Chapter 13

Title: Settled: Finale(3/3)

-Chapter Start-

Darkrai shot a Dark Pulse at the group which resulted in an explosion.

It came to clear that a protective green barrier was revealed to protect everyone which courtesy of Chandelure.

''Zorua return.'' Isaiah knew Zorua was going to be of no help against Darkrai and seeing how cowardly she is decides to return her.

Darkrai growled and formed a familiar sphere which was Dark Void that Chandelure anticipated.

The Dark Void broken into multiple smaller versions at the group, only for Chandelure to summon what seemed to be a whitish glowing barrier which the Dark Void's absorbed into it.

Darkrai grunted as it threw many more Dark Void, only for the white barrier to appear and absorb the attack.

''What is this attack?'' Isaiah thought as he pulled up Rotom-Phone.

''Safeguard. A barrier that nullifies any status inflicting moves.''

''That's helpful against Darkrai!'' Isaiah realized as Darkrai formed a Dark Pulse and Chandelure shot a Flamethrower, creating an explosion in response.

Chandelure grunted towards Isaiah as if it was telling him to run away from Isaiah's assumption.

Isaiah ran up the stairs with his Pokemon which Darkrai melted into the shadows and tried sneaking up on him but Chandelure spun and threw Flame Burst at the shadowy Darkrai, forcing it to stop and shoot a Dark Pulse at the stairs below Isaiah, destroying, causing him and his Pokemon to land harshly except Gigalith.

''If it's a fight you want! Then get it! Gigalith! Stone Edge! Krokorok! Brick Break!'' Isaiah ordered as his Pokemon initiated their attacks which Darkrai easily blocked.

It blew an Ominous Wind, pushing them back as Chandelure avoided the attack and shot a Flamethrower, hitting Darkrai.

Darkrai easily blew away the smoke, showing that it was unharmed and blew back Chandelure with an Ominous Wind.

Krokorok appeared behind Darkrai and connected a Brick Break against Darkrai's protected elbow as it retracted its arm and struck Krokorok with its now glowing blackened fist in her throat, causing her to gag and fell over holding her throat in pain.

''Gigalith! Save her! Stone Edge!'' 

Gigalith roared as she summoned her attack from the floor, erupting the flooring as Darkrai sneered angrily and shot a powerful Dark Pulse through the Stone Edge and blasted Gigalith directly, sending her crashing through a wall, damaging the house further.

''Gigalith!'' 

Krokorok on the other hand was leaning against the wall, looking like she was choking.

''Damn it!'' Isaiah attempted to move but Darkrai stared directly at him with a look compared to what it gave to the other Pokemon.

Hatred.

Isaiah backed away when Darkrai approached him while forming a Dark Void and swung it towards him, making Isaiah scream as he remembered.

''No....am I about to....fall at the same fate as Maribel?'' Isaiah shielded himself as Dark Void made contact....

Against the Safeguard barrier that was still in play, angering Darkrai as a small purple cloudness that cackled purple electricity slowly enveloped Darkrai who smelled into the attack and immediately the purple electricity starting cackling over it.