Chapter 28

Title: Ruination Arc(Part 2)

-Chapter Start-

I decided to forget about Cindy and just continue.

After all, in the end, I don't care.

Things have been quiet.

I started calling someone.

''Hey Professor?'' I called him.

''What can I do for you Isaiah? Have you explored the Colossal Ruins?''

''Barely got into the ruins. I was hoping if you can place Chandelure and Gigalith in my box list so I would have easy access to switch them out in case I need to? There was a ''bit'' trouble and Gyarados was injured so I may switch it out.'' 

''Will do Isaiah? Congrats on your win against Elesa.'' 

''So you saw it?''

''It has been exploding over the web.'' 

''Uh okay? Do you think you can try to dig up on those who are aware of the Chloe case that happened? You know, ''that'' one.'' I asked.

''Excuse me? Why do you ask?'' 

''There was an asshole who's one of those clout chasers and he's apparently the son of an executive of the Unova League Association. He somehow got a hold of that information and tried exposing it to the entire web but the audio was cut off during it.'' 

''I see....I'll be sure to look into it pronto. There was supposed to be no record of it unless...'' He realized who was behind it potentially.

Chloe has only told one person and this person made the call to scoop him up until it was resolved after Chloe confessed to what really happened.

It all went away in one night but in the end.

Isaiah was no longer allowed in the house and it was the time where Cerise opened up the lab.

The phone call hanged up.

About that night.

-Flashback-

I was sleeping in my room until the door opened and quietly closed.

I turned my head to find Chloe chewing her lips with a confused look on her face as she crawled her way under the covers right by me.

Taken back when I realized she was only wearing an opened collar t-shirt, revealing.....

''THAT'S HUGE!''

It wasn't about Chloe.

-Flashback End-

I was cut off when a huge boulder dropped from the ceiling behind me.

''Oh shit!'' I ran as the boulder rolled down chasing me and there wasn't enough room in this small space for me to be in because the boulder was large enough to take the whole space.

''Uh oh!'' 

I blinked when Ash and Goh came into view, barely taking notice of the boulder before running forward.

I tripped when my foot got sucked into a blue button that had the symbol of Golurk, resulting in a large trap floor which was wide enough for the boulder to luckily dropped into.

I nearly got my head penetrated by a stone pillar when I fell face first into another button but I merely dodged it.

''What the fuck is up with these traps?''