Chapter 143

Title: The Start of Something Deathly

-Chapter Start-

''What's your story?'' Isaiah asked.

Damian tilted his head, showing the deranged expression like he was some unstable individual over his handsome features. 

There was no point in hiding it since Isaiah can see through him.

''Why should I?''

''I filled you in about everything that is going on with this Demon Lord Giratina and the prophecy of Arceus. The least you can do is tell me or I can just look into your mind, extract all the facts whether you say so or not.''

Damian grew furious and attempted to punch Isaiah whose skin turned akin to steel due to the Iron Plate, but Isaiah still felt himself topple on a knee.

Isaiah utilizing the Mind Plate, threw Damian against a wall pinned unable to break out and he ignored the nosebleed.

Damian gave him his coldest glare.

Isaiah felt the major similarities between the pair because only he could pull off such a glare as if they were equal individuals.

Damian was filled with raging hatred that it knocked Isaiah out of subconsciousness.

''Persistent bitch, are you?'' Isaiah wiped his bloody nose from the effects of the Mind Plate.

''Fuck you asshole.''

''You need a reality check because I can seriously fuck you up.'' Isaiah smacked the life out of Damian who stumbled over.

''What if I fucking kill you in your sleep?''

''I doubt you can bitch and I'm not going to play along with your game. The only reason why you're alive is because Arceus wants you alive.''

Isaiah sensed the spike in hostility the moment Arceus was mentioned.

''I don't fucking trust you. I don't fucking trust anyone. I can only depend on myself.'' Damian attempted to walk out.

''Where will you go? I can bet anything you'll put up a mask and fool everyone out there, what about finances?'' This stopped Damian.

''What? You'll provide?'' Damian scoffed, not believing it.

''You need me, and I need you.''

''Why would you need me?''

''Because when the GS Ball let out all those meteors that scattered, I ended up sensing an extremely powerful monster, being second to Giratina but nothing in comparison. It was trying to break through but was unable to and that is when you showed up.'' 

Damian didn't say anything about it.

''You know how I am, and you want to help me? Are you sure? I'm not going to change my ways because I have no interest to help.'' Damian's curved grin appeared.

''That way of arrogance is what pushed you and your partner to a corner and pathetically lost. Remember it was because of my actions that saved you.''

''But not Kommo-o.''

''Let me guess. To you, Kommo-o is a valuable partner who you don't have emotional ties too but understands the importance of a mutual connection observing others through your life. You spend a lot of time making Kommo-o as strong as it was and for it to go to waste just like that.'' This earned an impressed look and clapping.

''Whoa, did you like read my mind like you said?'' Damian smirked.

''You are completely self-aware about it all. Your way is logic.''